Revolt Intellicorp has completed the homologation process and received necessary approvals from Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI) for its upcoming electric motorcycle.Also read: Revolt electric motorcycle spied again, rear-end revealedRevolt Intellicorp’s first model cleared the Gradient Ability Test by riding up an incline of 10.2 degrees. Its battery pack was tested for performance, cycle life, nail penetration, shock, all-weather and waterproofing tests. The Lithium-ion battery passed the evaluation in a single attempt. The Battery Management System and Electronic Control Unit for the motorcycle have been developed by an in-house team.The ARAI-certified range of the upcoming motorcycle is a commendable 156 km. The electric bike can achieve a top speed of 85 km/h.Speaking about the achievement of the ARAI certification, Rahul Sharma, Founder – Revolt Intellicorp, said:When we started developing the product, we had to put together performance, form factor and aesthetics into a powerful package. We invested a lot of time testing it internally to make sure we have a winner before sending it to the ARAI. The speedy ARAI certification is a huge endorsement to our efforts over the last 2 years.According to a report from earlier this month, the company targets 75% localisation at launch and aims to… Read full this story
- 2016 Could Be The Year Of The Electric Motorcycle
- Electric Motorcycling Just Took A Massive Leap Forward
- Pioneering Electric Motorcycle Company Mission Motorcycles Files For Bankruptcy
- Uncle Sam Is Making It Cheaper To Buy An Electric Motorcycle In 2016
- This Yamaha Electric Motorcycle Concept Is Two Wheel Drive
- The Maker Of The AK-47 Is Now Making Electric Motorcycles
- Did Apple's Poaching Kill An Electric Motorcycle Startup?
- LAPD's Super Badass Tactical Electric Motorcycles Are Here For Justice
- Harley-Davidson Will Sell Electric Motorcycles 'Within Five Years'
- Brammo's Electric Motorcycle Is Now The $19,999 Victory Empulse TT
Revolt Intellicorp’s electric motorcycle to deliver ARAI-approved 156 km range have 302 words, post on indianautosblog.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.