Republican group stage march 48 hours after Lyra McKee murder BelfastTelegraph.co.uk The political republican group that issued a statement absolving the “IRA volunteer” who shot Lyra McKee marched on the streets of Dublin within 48 hours of her murder. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/republic-of-ireland/republican-group-stage-march-48-hours-after-lyra-mckee-murder-38036067.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article38036066.ece/69f24/AUTOCROP/h342/Saoradh.jpg Email The political republican group that issued a statement absolving the “IRA volunteer” who shot Lyra McKee marched on the streets of Dublin within 48 hours of her murder. Up to 150 men and women in military fatigues, their faces covered by berets and sunglasses, paraded outside the GPO. Saoradh, which denies it is a mouthpiece for the New IRA, issued a self-serving statement within 12 hours of Ms McKee’s murder, blaming it on “Crown Forces”. Yesterday the group’s chairman and spokesperson, Brian Kenna, hit out at the “irresponsible PSNI who went into a nationalist area on Thursday night and provoked a young community”. Fine Gael senator Neale Richmond said Saoradh had “no place on the streets of the capital”. Last night police in Belfast were continuing to question two suspected teenage members of the New IRA about the murder of the 29-year-old journalist in Derry. The men, aged 18 and 19, were arrested in Derry under anti-terrorism legislation… Read full this story
- EXCLUSIVE: Megyn Kelly is OUT at NBC just 48 hours after defending blackface as she and the network fight over whether she will be paid out her $69M contract in full
- World Cup 2018: Germany exit at group stage after shock South Korea loss
- Lyra McKee: Vigils held for journalist murdered in Derry
- Stormont: Politicians have answered the question asked at Lyra McKee's funeral
- 'Heart transplant saved me from certain death - then my fiancée died 48 hours later'
- British military on standby to deploy to Gulf 'within 48 hours'
- Labour supporters given 48 hours to sign up for leadership vote
- Prez Kovind rescues couple who were given 48 hours to change wedding venue
- Highlights of 2019 Snooker World Cup group stage matches
- '48 Hours' Reveals New Details in Deadly 1993 Waco Siege
Republican group stage march 48 hours after Lyra McKee murder have 351 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at April 21, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.