From time to time, TTAC will highlight automotive products we think may be of interest to our community. Plus, posts like this help to keep the lights on around here. Learn more about how this works. For as much as a person may try, there does come the realization that we can’t fit everything into our vehicles — even if one did master the ancient arts of Jenga and Tetris as a youngster. Sometimes a person just has to accept reality, break down, and purchase some sort of auxiliary carrier and lash it to the car. This is especially true if said items that won’t fit are of an odd size, like several bicycles or a taxidermied tiger shark. While we can’t help you with the latter, we have rounded up a few of our picks for the former, all of which are designed to cart your two-wheeled Victorian antiquity to its far-flung destination. It is far-flung, right? Otherwise, you’d be riding the thing there. Jokes aside, plenty of otherwise normal folks enjoy packing up their bikes and taking to the trails on weekends. Those trails could be on the rocks of Moab, the forests of Vermont, or the shores of… Read full this story
- The best bikes of the year, 2019
- Shared Electric Moped Service Launches With 1,000 Bikes In Oakland
- Family Speaks Out After $40,000 Worth Of Dirt Bikes Were Stolen From Their Residence
- There are now more electric vehicle charging points than petrol stations in UK
- What Are the Best Weekender Bags?
- Easily haul your winter gear with the best ski racks and snowboard carriers
- Rad Power Bikes proves quality ebikes don’t have to be pricey
- Stromer ST2 S electric bike review
- Cruise the streets in style and comfort on Blix’s new Sol electric bike
- Rad Power Bikes’ new e-bike models boost accessibility and visibility
Rack ‘Em: Best Bike Racks for Your Vehicle have 315 words, post on www.thetruthaboutcars.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.