Update: ZigWheels reader Vipul Poojary has shared spy shots of the Kia SP2i snapped in Mumbai. The two prototypes seen in the latest spy shots are in the top-of-the-line configuration with diamond-cut alloy wheels, disc brakes on all four wheels and red brake callipers in the front. New spy shots added to the image gallery at the end of the story.8 April 2019 -IAB’s sister side IndianAuto has received a new set of spy images of the Kia SP2i that was spotted on the Faridabad-Gurugram highway in Delhi-NCR recently.Multiple sightings of the Kia SP2i have revealed three wheel configurations. While the top-spec version features multi-spoke machined alloy rims, the mid-tier version receives a less sophisticated set of alloy wheels. The entry-level model features steel wheels with plastic covers. The alloy wheels that will be available on the top-spec version have the same design as those of the recently unveiled Kia SP Signature concept.The Kia SP Signature has shown us many production-ready design and styling details. The concept vehicle features conventional pull-type door handles and a greenhouse that tapers towards the rear. It even gets new faux exhaust ports, which are unlikely to be seen on the production version, and liberal application of chrome trim… Read full this story
- Premium Residential Properties in Delhi NCR
- Delhi NCR Packers & Movers
- Information About Real Estate Development in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, NCR
- Delhi Real Estate Gears Up For Future
- Delhi Or New Delhi - Are These Places Different?
- Delhi Real Estate - Technology to Prevent Frauds
- Active Hopes For Delhi Real Estate Market
- Space For Help in Delhi - A Thing of Past
- West Delhi Real Estate Switches to Top Gear
- Delhi Real Estate - Knowing Jhandewalan
Kia SP2i (Hyundai Creta-rival) spotted testing in Delhi-NCR [Update] have 293 words, post on indianautosblog.com at April 18, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.