Breaking News Carlos Santana was officially sworn in as United States citizen!! The Dominican slugger took his oath of citizenship in front of his family and friends in federal court in Cleveland early Friday … after passing all the requirements to get dual citizenship. Santana ain’t the only Tribe player to earn his citizenship … his teammate Hanley Ramirez — who is also from the Dominican Republic — was sworn in at a ceremony last week. The best part?? Santana and Ramirez’s teammates held a little party to congratulate them after passing their tests last week … presenting the guys with their own patriotic cake!! “I hope I can get a home run for this special day today,” Santana said on Friday (before the game got rained out) … but now he’ll have 2 chances in a doubleheader against the Braves. Congratulations to both!!
- The Woodstock rock star who now protests about bins in Cardiff
- Bollywood Turns Out To Vote in 4th Phase of Indian National Elections
- India’s Ruling Party BJP in Hot Water Over US Citizen's Support in Elections
- Wife of ousted Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn returns to Japan to testify
- Indians and Pakistanis are pleading for their leaders to #SayNoToWar
- Carlos Acosta: I was on path to delinquency before I became ballet star
- India Sends Note Verbale to Pakistan for Release of Indian Prisoners
- Novak Djokovic dumped out of Monte Carlo Masters by Daniil Medvedev
- Ex-Porn Star Sunny Leone Rebukes Indians in US Over Closed-Mindedness
- Rangers flop Carlos Pena signed on 'minimised risk' contract by Polish club
Indians Stars Carlos Santana, Hanley Ramirez Becomes U.S. Citizens have 259 words, post on www.tmz.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.