Motoring by Press Association 15/04/2019, 5:18 pm Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter What is it? BMW has long been an established contender in the SUV market. Since the X5 debuted in 1999, it’s gone on to become one of the recognisable faces in the premium large car segment which has gone on to spawn a series of niche-busting X cars. There is one part of the SUV market it has been notably absent from — and that’s the very top end of it. Land Rover may have that cornered with the Range Rover, but now BMW is having a crack at it with this, the X7. What’s new? Now, BMW is keen to point out this isn’t just a bigger X5 — think more 7 Series that can also cover the muddy stuff if need be. That it can do, in no small part thanks its standard all-wheel-drive system, but this is first and foremost a luxury cruiser — as well as the first seven-seater SUV from BMW. Plus, being just over five metres long, two metres wide and 1.8 tall, it’s comfortably the biggest car the brand has ever marketed. What’s under the bonnet?… Read full this story
- Apple self-driving car layoffs hit 190 employees in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale
- Packers RB Jamaal Williams Suffers Brutal Hit To The Head Against The Eagles
- Keon Broxton Hit In The Head By Pitch: Helmet Flap "Saved My Life"
- Google Driving Billions of Hits to Facebook, Other Social Networks
- Waymo self-driving trucks to hit the road in Atlanta
- T.J. Oshie Took A Scary Hit To The Head Monday Night- Watch The Shocking Video
- Netflix hit ‘Narcos’ will head in a new direction when season 3 debuts in September
- Dean Elgar Injury Update: South Africa Opener Out of Action For 6 Days, Suffers Concussion After Umesh Yadav Bouncer Hits Him on Head
- BMW continues to define the concept of style over substance with the 2020 X6
- Infiniti will take on BMW and Mercedes-Benz with its own crossover coupe
First drive: BMW’s X7 hits the luxury nail on the head have 339 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.