As per the BSCB tradition, after covering March sales in detail, it’s now time to focus on the all-new locally produced launches so you can stay on the bleeding edge of the the fastest-evolving automobile market in the world. Note this update is based on wholesales figures, and sometimes new nameplates appear first in the retail data, that’s the intricacies of the sometimes convoluted Chinese market. We have 7 new launches in March, and illustrating the return in force of the sedan segment, 4 of them belong to that category vs. 2 SUVs and 1 MPV. You can stay up-to-the-minute on the fast-expanding list of all active Chinese brands by consulting our Exclusive Guide to all 180 Chinese Brands, updated live. 1. Chevrolet Monza (#41 – 12.402 sales) Chevrolet has gone on a very aggressive renewal of its Chinese lineup starting with the Equinox and Orlando SUVs and continuing with the replacement of the Cavalier by the Onix and this new Monza that slots just above it and below the Cruze. As it was the case or the Cavalier, GM has resuscitated an old nameplate it used from 1975 to 1980 in the US, 1982 to 1996 in Brazil and 1994… Read full this story
- The release date for Tesla's Model Y crossover has been moved up to March
- China's Film Industry Grinds to a Halt Amid Coronavirus Epidemic
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's attempt to trademark their Sussex Royal brand is blocked after legal complaint from Australian doctor
- Boeing to temporarily halt 737 Max production in January
- Tesla Extends Profit Run, Promises Record Production, Driving Stock Up 13 Per cent
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 1
- Lis Left Standing
- Every upcoming electric car
- 2018 Mercedes A-Class Reveals Its High-Tech Interior
- Transcript: Tom Donilon and Stephen Hadley talk with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
China March 2019: Focus on the all-new models have 280 words, post on bestsellingcarsblog.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.