Rod Beard The Detroit News Published 11:02 PM EDT Apr 20, 2019 Detroit — The scene was set for the Pistons to make a statement in their playoff series. In their first home playoff game in three years and their first ever at Little Caesars Arena, the Pistons had a chance to make the series closer. With the news that Blake Griffin was returning for Game 3, after missing the first two, the Pistons had confidence they could turn things around. It didn’t matter to the Bucks. Milwaukee played just as well as the first two games and after overcoming an early surge in the first-quarter, pulled ahead and cruised to a 119-103 victory on Saturday night before a sellout crowd at Little Caesars Arena. The Bucks took a 3-0 lead in the series and can complete the sweep with a win in Game 4 on Monday. Griffin finished with 27 points, seven rebounds and six assists in 31 minutes. He wore a heavy brace under a leg sleeve and didn’t show signs of laboring on the injured left leg. BOX SCORE: Bucks 119, Pistons 103 Reggie Jackson had 15 points and eight assists and Wayne Ellington 13 points. Andre Drummond… Read full this story
- Captain Morgan gives England series lead over Sri Lanka in rain-affected second ODI
- Pistons owner: Keeping Drummond a top priority
- Pistons owner Tom Gores says keeping Andre Drummond a priority
- What's the latest on Gabe Kapler — and could Buck Showalter be the next Phillies manager if he's fired?
- PG&E CEO apologizes after a very bad week: 'The buck stops with me'
- Good Omens release date cast trailer plot: When does the series start on BBC Two?
- Dodgers win longest game in World Series history to cut Red Sox lead to 2-1
- Henry Cavill Cast as Lead of Netflix's The Witcher Series
- Ranked: How the 41 Ireland players performed in Autumn Internationals as Stockdale leads Ulster contingent
- Kershaw gem puts Dodgers one win away from World Series
Bucks bludgeon Pistons, take 3-0 series lead have 327 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at April 20, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.