We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of long-lasting and biodegradable plant-based sponges without added colors and chemicals so you can work on cleaning the planet while cleaning your kitchen counters.
2. A modular cubby made from zBoards (99% post-consumer recycled paper) that’ll work for a whole host of organization needs.
3. A sleek travel tumbler so you can cut down on buying bottled beverages.
4. A pack of reusable glass drinking straws, which’ll give you the nudge you need to finally ditch the plastic.
5. A stylish reusable tote to take around town and use instead of a plastic bag at the grocery store.
6. Easter eggs made from 100% renewable content (meaning they’re plant-based and fully compostable after use) so your holiday can be extra meaningful — not ~plasticky~ and superficial.
7. A bamboo cooking tool set to spice up your meal prep.
8. A kid’s watermelon fluoride-free toothpaste that’ll give them an all-natural sparkle.
9. Or, for anyone who wants in on the fun regardless of age: a popular activated charcoal toothpaste (derived from — you guessed it! — bamboo) can do one helluva job removing plaque.
10. A natural and sulfate-free dish soap with a very delightful green tea and lime fragrance to make life without a dishwasher less of a headache.
11. A set of reusable Starbucks cups so you can opt out of a new disposable cup every coffee run.
12. A bag of long-lasting, organic soap nuts to take the place of standard laundry detergent.
13. A pack of transparent office tape made of 65% recycled or plant-based material — look at you, you’re on a ~roll~ with this recycling thing.
14. A set of nonstick pans that’ll skip out on the toxic chemicals.
15. An indoor food compost bin you won’t mind leaving out on the counter.
16. A BPA-free bamboo bento box you can throw in the microwave and dishwasher.
17. A set of washable mesh bags to hold your produce.
18. A BuzzFeed Reviews–approved bidet, because it’s 2019 and cleaning your butt with scraps of paper is kind of shitty!
19. Bee’s Wrap, for a smart and sustainable way to store your leftovers.
20. A bamboo cutlery set to make every bite a conscious one.
21. A set of 100% ringspun cotton hand towels that’ll look nice and inviting in your bathroom.
22. A pack of degradable bamboo plates for a joint dinner with your clumsiest friend — customers confirm they are truly unbreakable.
23. A pair of reusable microfiber mop slippers you can use instead of going through several rounds of wet wipes.
24. A swivel chair made of ECO leather — a natural, harm-free aging process — for a sophisticated office accent.
25. And a two-pack of Meyer’s laundry detergent, which is biodegradable, plant-derived, and not least of all, very lovely to smell.
Looking for more eco-friendly products? Check out eco-friendly products people swear by that you can get on Amazon, eco-friendly products that’ll make your life easier, and the best places to buy houseplants online
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
- Green Building Trends: Eco-friendly products offer greener homes and offices
- Eco-friendly production prerequisite to achieve SDG, say experts
- Finding Eco-Friendly Cars For A Better Environment
- Best car cleaning products
- Fuel Efficient SUVs for Eco-Friendly Drivers
- Couples are saying 'I Do' to chic eco-friendly weddings (photos)
- Eco-friendly Ann Arbor farmhouse is built to last
- moth-resistant, eco-friendly and hypo-allergenic, the world's oldest fabric is having a moment
- 14 eco-friendly finds for your home and wardrobe
- Be an Eco-Friendly Festival-Goer