Lamborghini has brought the new Huracan EVO Coupe and Spyder to New York for their North American debut which took place at an exclusive event in conjunction with the International Auto Show. The latest incarnation of the baby Lambo is powered by an updated 5.2-liter naturally aspirated V10 engine, producing 640hp at 8,000rpm. 0-62mph (100km/h) comes in 2.9 seconds (Spyder: 3.1 seconds) while top speed is set at 202mph (325km/h). The new Huracan EVO also features many upgrades from the Performante and comes with Lamborghini’s next-generation Dinamica Veicolo Integrata (LDVI) processing unit that controls every aspect of the supercar’s dynamic behavior in order to provide a more thrilling driving experience and better performance. Add to that the second generation of the Lamborghini Piattaforma Inerziale (LPI), a range of accelerators and gyroscope sensors that monitor the vehicle’s lateral, longitudinal and vertical accelerations, as well as roll, pitch and yaw rate and the end result should be pretty exhilarating. Compared to the original Huracan, the updated EVO comes with a completely revised aero agenda, featuring an optimised floor, repositioned exhaust tips, a new integrated rear wing and a full-width rear diffuser. The interior also received its fair amount of upgrades, now sporting… Read full this story
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Launched In India
- Bolivia’s Evo Morales Faces Tightest Race of His Life
- Olympic medalist Monica Aksamit turns to crowdfunding so she can go to 2020 summer games
- Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren? New Polls Differ on Who’s Leading 2020 Race
- Asus Lamborghini VX2S
- Lamborghini's first hybrid car is also its fastest
- Have A Devil Of A Time In This 1992 Lamborghini Diablo
- Lamborghini Hard Drive Zooms
- Asus Lamborghini VX1
- In Planned Parenthood Body Parts Trial, Abortion Doc Says Pricing Baby Parts for a Lamborghini Was 'Lighthearted'
2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO Arrives In USA, Priced From $261,274 have 301 words, post on www.carscoops.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.