He usually arrives for work around 8.30am but on Monday his vehicle was seen entering the Government House at 9.37am.
Palang Pracharat party, which nominated Prayut as its sole prime ministerial candidate, is currently neck to neck with Pheu Thai party in terms of seats won.
The Election Commission has not yet announced the official tally of the general election. However an unofficial count saw Prayut’s party with only a few MPs less than Pheu Thai.
Reporters at the Government House tried to ask Prayut questions but he waved them away and walked into the Government House building.
A source revealed that Prayut watched the counting of the votes until late in the night, which probably caused him to arrive late at the Government House. Prayut has no appointments or meetings until 6pm.
- 15 TV Show Actors Who Refused To Return For The Finale
- Gowdy Slams Bannon for Refusing to Answer Questions: ‘Really Frustrated’
- CNN’s Cuomo Pummels Sarah Sanders on Refusal to Answer Questions: ‘It Hurts Your Credibility’
- Dem Senator Calls on Mattis to Answer Questions on ‘Alarming Contents’ of Resignation Letter Before Congress
- Letterman Grills Jay Carney: How Did You Master Not Answering Questions?
- How Marvel's TV Shows Are Working Around The End Of Avengers: Infinity War
- CNN’s Eliot Spitzer Answers His Pre-Show Critics… And The “Couric Question”
- The Avengers Answer Your Burning Questions on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- Carol Burnett comes to Detroit: 10 questions with comedy legend
- Here’s What Could Happen if Michael Cohen Refuses to Answer Senate Questions Following Subpoena
- Epstein’s guards worked extreme OT shifts morning of death
- How Bannon’s Refusal to Talk Could Lead to Trump’s Impeachment
- Panel Nerds: A Pleasing Late-Night Comedy Roundtable
- 7 Cancelled Game Shows Networks Need To Reboot
- How This Working Man Became Japan's Most Controversial Marathoner
- The day Jeremy Corbyn blew up on the launch pad: Labour leader is hit by THREE body blows as party's Jewish wing refuses to back him, BBC is vindicated over anti-Semitism expose, and Nicola Sturgeon condemns him as 'utterly useless'
- Twitter Lights Up Over Ivanka Being Asked About Her Dad’s Accusers: ‘Not an Inappropriate Question’
- When is Blind Date back on Channel 5, who is host Paul O’Grady and how does the dating show work?
PM Prayut shows up late for work but refuses to answer questions have 368 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at March 24, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.