The Mahindra XUV300 was introduced precisely a month ago and has already garnered 13,000 orders. Moreover, Mahindra claims to have registered over 2.5 lakh inquiries for its latest sub-4-metre SUV. As per the manufacturer, the higher trims account for over 75 per cent of the total bookings.The Mahindra XUV300 is currently on sale in a price bracket of INR 7.9 12.14 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi) It has been available in three variants – W4, W6, and W8, along with an optional pack (O) for the top-spec trim. The new model features a ‘cheeta-inspired’ design, while its award-winning X100 platform has been borrowed from the Ssangyong Tivoli.The sub-4-metre SUV is available in two Mahindra-made turbocharged engine variants – 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel. The former is a three-cylinder unit that is capable of producing a maximum power of 81 kW (110 bhp) at 5,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 2,000-3,500 rpm. The oil-burner outputs a peak power of 85.8 kW (115 bhp) at 3,750 rpm and 300 Nm of torque at 1,500-2,500 rpm. The fuel economy rating of the B-SUV is 17 km/l (petrol)/20 km/l (diesel).The top-spec W8(O) trim of the Mahindra XUV300 offers several best-in-segment features, including dual-zone climate control, heated ORVMs,… Read full this story
- G4 Ssangyong Rexton spied in India: Mahindra’s new flagship SUV to launch this fiscal end
- Thang Long – Hanoi books reading month launched
- Traffic Safety Month launched in Hanoi
- “Gold Tourism Month” launched in Thua Thien Hue
- Golden Tourism Month launched in Hue
- Workers’ Month launched with focus on workers’ living standards
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift clearer images emerge: Hyundai Creta challenger launching tomorrow
- Mahindra S201: 10 things you don't know about upcoming Maruti Vitara Brezza rival
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift review: Major changes but will it make a big difference?
- 2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift bookings open: Top changes on Hyundai Creta rival
Mahindra XUV300 garners 13,000 orders in one month of its launch have 306 words, post on indianautosblog.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.