Company’s CBD-infused edibles, oils, and vapes shine during influential Las Vegas consumer merchandise trade show FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE — Diamond CBD Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: POTN) (“the Company”), and a leader in cutting-edge, hemp-derived CBD products for the wellness market, booked over $300,000 in CBD product sales in its three day attendance at the influential ASD Market Week Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 17 – 20. /EIN News/ — (Click here to see a video of Diamond CBD in action at the show.) ASD Market Week is one of the nation’s largest consumer merchandise trade shows for small to large-sized retail, distribution, or import businesses. It’s a place where deals are made, as an overwhelming number of the 45,000 attendees 98 percent represent major purchasing power. According to the event organizers, in recent history the average buyer spent $82,500 per show, equating to $2.8 billion overall. Consumer sales continued to surge this year as wholesalers and wellness enthusiasts flocked to Diamond CBD’s recent product additions like CBD-infused coffee,bath bombs, and Brain Chill Slushies. “The excitement that we saw at ASD Market Week for the Diamond CBD… Read full this story
- Surat diamond industry works out new protocol to fight Covid
- Joseph Mitchell: mysterious chronicler of the margins of New York
- Australia shares mark 5th weekly gain amid rapid recovery hopes
- Barclays board begins fight to claw back Bob Diamond's £22.9m share package as it's revealed Mervyn King 'gave him final push'
- ‘Not fair’: Victorians fear stay-at-home orders and an extended lockdown
- Eurotunnel website CRASHES and travel firms report their biggest Saturday sales EVER as people rush to book before 'traffic light' system letting Brits holiday WITHOUT quarantine comes into force 'on July 6'
- All-New Triumph Tiger 900 Launched In India: Prices For The Adventure-Tourer Start At Rs 13.70 Lakh
- ‘Black and Asian people not seen as readers’: Bernardine Evaristo condemns books industry
- Federal judge appears skeptical of blocking Bolton book release
- Market Movers: Bajaj Fin continues to dominate; IT and media names rally
Diamond CBD Books Over $300,000 in New Orders in Three Days at ASD Market Week have 334 words, post on world.einnews.com at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.