Trieste, February 28 – Italian shipbuilding giant Fincantieri on Thursday launched its biggest ever cruise liner for the Chinese market, the Costa Venezia. Built at Fincantieri’s Monfalcone shipyard, Costa Venezia is the first ship of Costa Asia, Costa Crociere’s brand designed and built for the Chinese market. “As the name says, the interiors are inspired by the lagoon city, its streets and its squares, which will bring to life the passion of Venetian and Italian culture to Chinese cruise passengers,” Fincantieri said. A jewel of style, at the same time Costa Venezia will mark the latest step in a long list of innovations from the first international cruise company to begin serving the local Chinese market in 2006. At a length of 323 meters and measuring 135,500 gross tons with a capacity of more than 5,100 guests, Costa Venezia will be Costa largest ship operating homeport cruises from China.
- China will overtake the US as the world's biggest retail market this year
- Gavin Williamson accused of blowing access to Chinese markets worth billions
- The 7 Biggest Movie Marketing Moments of 2018
- Filmart: iQiyi's Tim Gong Yu on Netflix, Expanding Globally and Why the Chinese Market is "Unpredictable"
- Outback Bowl: 'Backup' defensive ends A.J. Epenesa, Chauncey Golston make biggest plays for Iowa football
- Opinion: Tariffs making global auto market uncertain
- Parsippany Girl Given Make-A-Wish Trip To Costa Rica
- How Ad-Tech Is Fighting Bot Fraud to Make Social Media Marketing as Safe as Media Content
- Any US-China trade deal should be taken with a grain of salt
- Huge £600million cruise ship set to bring Chinese to the high seas
Fincantieri make biggest Chinese market ship, Costa Venezia have 267 words, post on www.lagazzettadelmezzogiorno.it at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.