Genesys® (www.Genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience (https://bit.ly/2WX8zhN) and contact center solutions (https://bit.ly/2I8lU3B), announced its cloud sales have risen 32% year-over-year. The cloud business growth spans all market segments with 70% gains in the mid-market, 50% in small-and-medium sized enterprises, and 30% in large enterprises. While sales are up across the company’s cloud offers, the Genesys PureCloud® platform stands out for its hypergrowth with sales more than tripling since 2016. PureCloud’s rapid expansion (https://bit.ly/2A925Sj) and impressive sales momentum blows peers away. In fact, PureCloud has accelerated beyond the fastest growing SaaS platforms including Workday, Zendesk, ServiceNow and others2, with a projected annual revenue growth rate of nearly 130% since 2017. In addition, PureCloud’s customers benefit from continuous innovation and the fastest feature velocity in the industry with over 300 new enhancements delivered in the last two years alone. Genesys Strengthens Customer Roster with Cloud Wins In 2018, cloud deals valued at $1 million or more increased by 110% over the previous year. Many of these resulted from the Genesys PureBridge program (https://bit.ly/2I8lU3B), which has helped nearly 1,200 companies smoothly transition off of legacy systems from vendors including Avaya, Cisco and others to a modern customer experience platform by… Read full this story
- US tech spending slowdown amid rising cloud adoption will squeeze tech budgets
- Google Cloud cuts jobs in restructure, despite growth
- WWE Survivor Series 2018: Brock Lesnar Beats Daniel Bryan, RAW Clean Sweeps SmackDown
- Will Millennials Save Democrats in 2018?
- Kuchar leads Genesis Invitational as Tiger Woods shoots 69
- Reckon's FY19 profit gets a boost from cloud and mobile products
- At Oakland’s airport, optimism reigns despite loss of JetBlue and Norwegian
- Royalties included in mining law to limit growth potential of iron ore industry: Fitch Solutions
- EW reveals its 2018 Entertainers of the Year: Cardi B, Darren Criss, the women of
- Bulls and bears engaged in a tough fight; FY-ending woes to keep market subdued
Cloud Reigns Supreme in 2018 Genesys Growth have 319 words, post on world.einnews.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.