But what is it? This is it: Alfa Romeo Tonale Previews Electrified Compact Crossover Hot on the heels of yesterday’s juicy rumor about Alfa Romeo’s plan to unveil a compact crossover in Geneva, a company representative has sent us an e-mail indirectly related to the interesting topic. According to Berj Alexanian, Public Relations Manager at FCA North America for Alfa Romeo: “Alfa Romeo will be at the Geneva Motor Show in full force with our award-winning lineup and something new up our sleeves as well. We’re excited to show everyone a taste of what’s next in the world of Italian performance and luxury. Stay tuned on March 5 to see a glimpse into the next chapter of Alfa Romeo’s legendary story.” It’s obviously not a confirmation Alfa Romeo will premiere a sub-Stelvio model in Switzerland early next month, but at least we do know for sure the 108-year-old Italian brand is cooking up something. Reading between the lines, it might not be a production model as we could be looking at a concept car or some sort of a teaser. The use of “glimpse into the next chapter” likely means you won’t be able to head to your local Alfa dealer and… Read full this story
- Carrozzeria's Alfa Romeo 8C-Based Disco Volante Is Desperately Beautiful
- Alfa Romeo Tonale Previews Electrified Compact Crossover
- Might This Alfa Romeo Stella Small Crossover Fit The Bill?
- Giulia, Stelvio Alfa Romeo Racing Edition Arrive In Geneva
- 2020 Alfa Romeo Tonale Imagined In Production-Ready Attire
- Alfa Romeo Could Go Below Tonale With Small MiTo Crossover
- Alfa Romeo Tonale Leaks, Showing Italian Compact Crossover Early
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio Sets Three SUV Lap Records
- FCA Spending $1.1 Billion For Alfa Romeo Tonale, Fiat Panda Hybrid
- Alfa Romeo Road Cars To Benefit From Sauber Input
Alfa Romeo Tells Us It Has Something New To Show In Geneva have 306 words, post on www.motor1.com at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.