Hollywood: A world where relationships come and go in the blink of an eye.
Over the past couple of decades, some of the most famous romances have walked the Oscars red carpet. From Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise in the early ’90s to Jane Fonda and Ted Turner, it’s always fun to take a look back at what once was. By the way — we totally forgot Cameron Diaz and Matt Dillon were ever a thing!
From marriages and short-lived relationships to the few that still stand strong today (hello Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell), scroll through the gallery below for a nostalgic look at A-list couples at the Academy Awards over the years.
Catch the 91st Academy Awards on Sunday February 24th.
More from Aol.com: Meet Charlie Puth’s mega-talented new girlfriend, Charlotte Lawrence Meg Ryan opens up about relationships past and present: ‘Big turning point’ she revealed Kevin Bacon serenades wife of 30 years Kyra Sedgwick with Joni Mitchell song
- Celebrities who admittedly hated their iconic roles
- Seattle’s iconic Scarecrow Video turns 30 and uses vast catalog to stay in the fight against streaming
- Barack and Michelle Obama going into the Netflix business, signing multi-year production deal
- The Don Draper of design: how Bill Gold sexed-up the movie poster
- Spike Lee and KU professor's film about KKK wins Grand Prix award at Cannes
- A Moscow Film Festival to Remember
- Reel Nashville 2018: Best of the Fest
- We got our Florida fairytale
- 10 Top Trends in Africa
- Meghan Markle's wedding dress: Will she wear Ralph & Russo or Erdem? Or shock us completely?
- Holy haute couture: Divine designs grace red carpet at Met Gala
- Gene Wilder wanted to be remembered more for 'Young Frankenstein' than 'Willy Wonka,' author claims
- Inside an Artfully Imperfect Home in the Catalonian Countryside
- Margot Kidder and other notable celebrity deaths
- France is still coming to grips with the role of feminism in May 1968
- Wolf vs. Wagner: What you should know about their home, York County
- Tom Wolfe, Margot Kidder and other notable celebrity deaths
- Summer movie guide: The 24 films everyone will be talking about
A look back at the most iconic couples at the Oscars over the years have 3156 words, post on www.aol.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.