29 Jan From the section Hamilton Share this with Digg Facebook Google LinkedIn Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Copy this link http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47042223 Read more about sharing. Hamilton Academical are searching for a new manager following the departure of Martin Canning.The Premiership club say the 37-year-old has left by “mutual agreement”, with coaches Guillaume Beuzelin and George Cairns taking temporary charge of first-team affairs.Accies sit 10th in the table, two points above bottom side St Mirren.The South Lanarkshire side have picked up just one point from their past eight matches in the league.Canning took over as player-boss in January 2015, succeeding Alex Neil.A statement from the club thanks Canning for “his commitment and efforts during his 10 and a half years at the club as both a player and a manager”. It continued: “He has successfully managed to maintain our status in the Premier League and we will be forever grateful for his part in this achievement.”Hamilton are at home to 11th-placed Dundee on Saturday, with one point separating the sides.
- Bottas cedes Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix win to Hamilton on team orders
- Brexit, Hamilton, and the limits of democracy
- Hamilton unstoppable at 2018 Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix, Verstappen makes podium
- Hamilton ends 2018 F1 season with Abu Dhabi Grand Prix win
- Martin Brundle: "With new Ferrari management, Alonso will try to return to Maranello"
- What do I believe? A thematic summary of my academic publications
- 2019 Aston Martin DBS, 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS, 2019 Hennessey Heritage Mustang: This Week's Top Photos
- Martin Brundle reflects on the US Grand Prix and Kimi Raikkonen's win
- Ross Millen punishes blunt Hearts in impressive away win for Killie
- This time the 'Muncher' is eating up the miles
Martin Canning: Hamilton Academical part with manager have 278 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.