A man has been charged with a number of offences following a collision and carjacking in Bressingham.
Officers were called at approximately 3.30pm on December 7 2017 to reports of a collision and a subsequent attempted robbery on the A1066 at the junction with School Road.
Edward Wilkinson-Allcock, aged 55 and of no fixed abode, has been charged with attempted robbery, driving a car while disqualified and driving without insurance on the A1066 in Bressingham on 7 December 2017.
He has been on the wanted list since the incident after fleeing the scene.
He has also been charged with possession of cannabis in Thetford on January 14 2019.
He was detained in Thetford yesterday (Monday January 14) and has been remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Magistrates’ Court at 10am on 15 January 2019.
- Liverpool defender Skrtel denies FA charge of standing on De Gea
- Hull striker Boyd charged with spitting at Man City keeper Hart
- Cisse apologizes for spitting at Evans; both players charged by FA
- The Latest: Peyton Manning completes 6,000th pass
- Matheny, Maddon disagree on collision rule — fuel for Cards-Cubs fire?
- Diego Costa charged for misconduct in FA Cup match
- Inter Milan lining up summer move for Man City striker Dzeko
- Comedian charged over money stunt involving FIFA’s Sepp Blatter
- Old Man Gordon continues hot streak, grabs pole for Cheez-It 355
- Van Gaal says De Gea offered a lot of money to stay at Man United
- Nationals fall out of first following 6-4 loss to D’backs
- Eagles CEO says coach following Kelly needs people skills
- 2nd bicyclist killed by crash was once an Olympic alternate
- LIVE: UFC 165 fight blog
- Jon Jones retains 205lb title
- Owls striker Madine sent to prison
- Ex-Premier League player jailed for 18 months for dangerous driving
- Nate Diaz bludgeons Gray Maynard, Pena and Holdsworth win the TUF crowns
Man charged with string of offences following collision and carjacking in Bressingham have 282 words, post on www.dissexpress.co.uk at January 15, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.