EXCLUSIVE DMX is a free man again after being released from federal prison! DMX was released Friday morning from Gilmer Federal Correctional Institution in West Virginia after serving a one-year sentence for tax evasion. We’re told X’s family was expected to pick him up. As we reported … DMX is planning on dropping a new album and tackling some new movie projects, including a possible biopic! With his prison sentence complete, X must now start forking over $2.3 million in restitution to Uncle Sam … and he also has to start outpatient programs for substance abuse and mental health. DMX’s original release date was supposed to be on Sunday, but it’s federal policy to release inmates early if their release date falls on a weekend.
- GST: GoM, officials’ panel to meet on reverse charge mechanism and curbing tax evasion
- Income Tax Department Warns: Wrong Claims Would Be Treated As Cases Of Tax Evasion
- BIR slaps tax evasion raps vs six firms
- Fulcrum Partners Releases White Paper on Pre-Tax Income Deferral
- Budget to unveil 10-year income tax cut plan
- Reno lawyer gets 25 months for tax evasion
- Probation for ex-Jefferson Parish deputy guilty of tax evasion
- Clarksville tobacco shop owner plead guilty to sales tax evasion
- Former alderman expected to plead guilty to tax evasion
- (LEAD) Customs officials raid Korean Air, owner family's house over alleged tax evasion
DMX Released From Prison After Serving 1-Year Sentence For Tax Evasion have 231 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.