NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. — A 28-year-old Syracuse woman was arrested for stealing 49 Nautica shirts worth nearly $3,000 from a Macy’s in a New Hartford mall, according to a Thursday news release from New Hartford police. Marissa S. Gainey, 28, is accused of stealing the shirts from Sangertown Square Mall on Oct. 26, police said. Loss prevention at Macy’s told officers a woman later identified as Gainey picked up the 49 shirts and ran out of the store without paying for them, police said. She drove away from the scene in a car registered in the Syracuse area, police said. In all, the shirts were worth $2740.50, police said. On Dec. 4, police arrested Gainey, they said. She was charged with one count of grand larceny and was released on an appearance ticket, police said.
- Police say woman stole more than $25,000 in lottery tickets
- Hudson Yards bets $2 billion a new Manhattan mall can succeed
- Former dry cleaner to give way for new 'medical mall' on Jefferson
- Several fights break out at New Jersey mall, 8 arrested
- Police: 12-year-old boy drowns after jumping into New Jersey lake
- Police: Pennsylvania man driving bus that slammed overpass in New York
- Australia's education and tourism exports are worth nearly as much as iron ore
- Major revamp planned at Sheffield shopping centre, including nearly 80 new homes
- Family demands answers after police kill woman inside her home
- Police: Colorado woman likely killed at home, fiance charged
Police: Syracuse woman stole 49 shirts worth nearly $3,000 from New Hartford mall have 237 words, post on www.syracuse.com at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.