SEBRING, Fla. – A determined and deserving group of Historic Sportscar Racing competitors broke through for victories this weekend in the third annual HSR Classic Sebring 12 Hour that concluded Sunday at Sebring Int’l Raceway. A retro-tribute race to the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, which will be run for the 67th time in March, the Classic Sebring 12 Hour format featured each of the four run groups taking to the track four different times the past two days. Saturday’s schedule included the first three 42-minute rounds for each group – appropriately within the span of a 12-hour period – while the fourth and final segment races today determined the overall winners. Group A was controlled from the start by a pair of McClendon International Lolas that scored a one-two group finish and all four segment wins. Toni Seiler drove the 1969 No. 77 Lola T70 to the overall Group A win that was fueled in part by first-place finishes in Rounds 1 and 3. The victory finally put Seiler, a regular HSR Classics competitor from Switzerland, on the top step of the Sebring podium after finishing second in Group A in the previous runnings of the HSR Classic Sebring 12 Hour… Read full this story
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Hits Kickstarter Goal in 12 Hours
- Pokemon Sun & Moon’s Latest Trailer Shows New Pokemon & Features; Games Will Run 12 Hours Apart
- OPINION Broken Windows and 12 Hours of Missing Time
- No Man’s Sky Player Takes 12 Hours to Walk Around Half a Planet
- Divinity Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Raises $500K in 12 Hours!
- Bloodborne: if you leave your PS4 on for 12 hours, all bosses become easy
- Heavy Rain play target is “8-12 hours,” says Cage
- ReCore is 12 Hours Long, Shared Progression Across Xbox One and PC
- The Order 1886: Early User Reports Over 12 Hours of Gameplay; Screenshot Shows Gruesome Gore Effects
- MSI Offers 12 Hour Battery Backup With Hybrid Technology
HSR Classic Sebring 12 Hour Concludes have 311 words, post on speedsport.com at December 3, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.