Motoring by Press Association 27/11/2018, 11:04 am Updated: 27/11/2018, 11:10 am FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter What is it? You might think that the SUV segment was as full as it could possibly get, but BMW managed to fill another niche back in 2016 with the X4. Now, the mid-sized ‘Sports Activity Coupe’ has been refreshed for 2018, bringing a new look and upgraded chassis tech. Slotting neatly in between the X3 and X5, the X4 has been designed to offer a coupe-like design but with the increased ride height which is so beloved by drivers at the moment. Is it a case of all show and no go, though? What’s new? The all-new X4 is actually longer than the car it replaces – 81mm moreso, in fact – and is 37mm wider too. It means that the X4 can offer better interior space than the car it replaces, as well as bigger boot. However, a lighter chassis promises improved dynamic capabilities, while lowering the car’s overall weight and therefore improving its efficiency. The interior is also bolstered by BMW’s latest cabin architecture, with a raft of in-car technology helping to bring it closer… Read full this story
- All-Wheel-Drive BMW M3 And M4 Trims Will Arrive Later
- Are all of McDonald’s UK drive-thrus open today?
- Man who launched dog food business with £72 and sack of brown rice now worth £24m
- Dad who went to Chessington Zoo after it reopened says 'it's just not worth it'
- Boris Johnson calls on UK to go back to work in plan to ease lockdown
- UK Gov’t Urged to Ensure Capacity to Deal with Second Surge of COVID-19 to Avoid ‘Swamping’ NHS
- Harlow shooting: Murder probe as man dies after 'drive-by' attack outside party
- Coronavirus: UK travel quarantine rules 'not worth it', says Theresa Villiers
- Harlow shooting: Gunmen open fire in drive-by party attack as two women and man injured
- Frustrated singletons under UK 'sex ban' facing dry summer ahead with no end in sight
UK Drive: BMW’s X4 is a niche-filler worth considering have 337 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at November 27, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.