THE royal family are often very discreet about what they get up to during their free time.
But did you spot Meghan Markle sharing a very sweet photo of her secret Halloween date with Prince Harry?
Back when the pair were dating and weren’t married in 2016, Prince Harry jetted to Toronto for a secret holiday to visit his famous girlfriend.
She was filming Suits at the time and the pair was doing their best to keep their relationship away from the public eye.
But Meghan posted a Halloween photo on her Instagram account, before she took the whole thing down, right when the Prince was staying with her.
The sweet photo shows what appears to be Meghan in a chunky knit cardigan, hiding behind a huge carved pumpkin with a smiley face.
So did the lovebirds spend their Halloween carving pumpkins and watching scary films like the rest of us?
According to The Star in Toronto, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry went to a Halloween party during his time in the city.
It’s not completely clear how or when Harry and Meghan first met but it’s thought the couple may have been introduced by Soho House director Markus Anderson at the Invictus Games.
In late October 2016, it was officially reported that glamorous actress Meghan, who played Rachel Zane in legal drama Suits, was dating Prince Harry.
And by February 2017, pals said actress Meghan had “virtually moved in” to Harry’s cottage at Kensington Palace with the couple having been “inseparable” for weeks.
‘HE’S A REAL BABY’
Mum shares photos of dead son born at 14 wks after docs call him ‘waste’
Royal code breaker
Body language expert reveals who’s the boss… Harry or Meghan?
WHEAT IS OVER
First vaccine to prevent coeliac disease could end gluten-free diets for good
YULE NEED THESE
George at Asda is selling matching Santa pyjama sets for the whole family
Oral sex and smoking fuel 50% rise in mouth cancer – do you know the 6 signs?
SCARRED FOR LIFE
Student’s lip BITTEN OFF by her ex-boyfriend so he could ‘leave his mark’
It was announced on November 27, 2017, that the couple were engaged to be married in Spring 2018.
This year, the couple spent Halloween in New Zealand as part of their 16-day royal tour, and visited the lakeside town of Rotorua and visited a kiwi bird breeding programme.
Meghan recently beat Prince Harry in a traditional welly wanging competition before the couple attended a reception hosted by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern at the Auckland War Memorial Museum.
- Prince Harry is not taking blame for this controversial decision
- Meghan Markle’s estranged family has arrived in London — despite not being invited to the royal wedding
- It looks like Meghan Markle’s dad has been axed from the royal wedding — and it shows how powerful the paparazzi still are
- Timeline of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's romance
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s virtual baby shower raised over 100,000 meals for South African children
- Prince Harry is the internet’s ultimate dad crush
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are now officially on Instagram, and they’ve made their first post
- Fashion icons and philanthropists who gave the Royal Family a modern makeover: All the ways Meghan Markle is like Princess Diana
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make world record
- Meghan Markle has received advice from Kate Middleton on coping with media scrutiny, royal expert claims
- Where preparing for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding is like planning for the moon landing
- Will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle follow royal wedding traditions?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are praised for highlighting 'awesome' non-profit Love The Oceans that was picked as one of their 'Forces For Change'
- The dish on Meghan Markle's sleek wedding dress
- Why Meghan Markle is our modern mermaid
- A Father's Day present from the royals: Prince Harry teases first picture of baby Archie
- The most important career decision you can make is who you marry — here’s what that means for Meghan Markle
- What will Meghan Markle’s activism look like now that she’s married?
Meghan Markle posted a photo of her secret Halloween date with Prince Harry on Instagram – and no one realised have 697 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 1, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.