Classic Legends Pvt Ltd, which owns rights to market Jawa bikes in India and few other international markets, has confirmed that the Jawa 300 Scrambler is not coming to the domestic market anytime soon.This month, Jawa Motorcycles released a teaser which gave us a glimpse of a potential Scrambler/Adventure tourer. However, the Jawa 300 Scrambler was not to be seen at the launch on 15 November. Speaking about the possibility of a Scrambler at the event, Mr Anupam Thareja, Founder – Classic Legends, said:So, as of now, we are only focusing on these Jawa Motorcycles. We have enough on our plate. As of now, the focus is on these models. I think there’s a huge market for these. The challenge for us is to make sure each one has to go long.While this might come as a dampener for enthusiasts, here’s IAB’s interpretation of the Royal Enfield Himalayan challenger. The digital rendering is in-line with the teaser released by the company with a raised front fender, a kidney-shaped fuel tank, flat seat and an upswept exhaust.The Jawa 300 Scrambler will ride on wire-spoke wheels that will wrap on knobby off-road tyres. The motorcycle will feature long-travel inverted front forks and… Read full this story
- You won't be flying on a 737 Max anytime soon
- Why 'Big Little Lies' Season 3 isn't coming any time soon
- Many thought I will retire from politics, it’s not happening anytime soon: Sharad Pawar
- Don't see FMCG stocks correcting anytime soon: Alok Singh
- Resident Evil 8 Development Reportedly Being Rebooted, Not Releasing Anytime Soon
- 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Writer Doesn't See a Sequel "Happening Anytime Soon"
- Jeep Wrangler PHEV spotted: India launch soon?
- Why You Shouldn't Expect to See 'Blade Runner' Replicants Anytime Soon
- Payless is emerging from bankruptcy. But it's not coming back to the United States anytime soon
- Nissan 370Z Successor Isn't Coming Anytime Soon
Jawa 300 Scrambler not coming to India anytime soon have 319 words, post on indianautosblog.com at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.