Hyundai has released new teasers of the Saga EV, this time showing its profile closer to reality, along with its top view. The new concept model will debut at the 2018 Sao Paulo Auto Show on 8 November.Hyundai hasn’t revealed information about the Saga EV concept along with the release of new teasers. It had announced earlier though, that the new concept was developed by Hyundai Design North America (California, USA), in partnership with the Product Planning division of the Brazilian subsidiary.The teaser above shows a rising beltline that is aggressively upswept from near the middle of the rear-door and a floating roofline, both together creating a sporty silhouette. Also visible, are flared fenders, minuscule mirrors that probably just house rear-view cameras and swept-back headlamps. The teaser below shows the roof with X-shaped graphics connecting points on the roof rails.The Hyundai Saga EV likely also previews the next-gen Hyundai HB20X, the rugged variant of the next-gen Hyundai HB20 that is undergoing development in South Korea, spy shots have revealed. It will compete with the Chevrolet Onix Activ and the Fiat Argo’s adventure variant.Also Read: Hyundai Creta ‘Diamond’ with 200 changes teased, debuts at the Sao Paulo Auto ShowHyundai will again… Read full this story
- Hyundai plans to go ahead with new launches despite COVID-19
- BS-VI Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Gixxer SF 250 officially teased ahead of launch
- Jaguar F-Pace-Based Lister Stealth Teased As 'World's Fastest SUV'
- See Moto’s Samsung Galaxy S20 rival teased ahead of April 22
- No takers: Hyundai cars sit in US ports as virus keeps buyers away
- Hyundai wins bid to build mall in Cambodia
- Inside remarkable world of drug lords’ lawyer - who secretly worked as police informant
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Chelsea Peretti’s Coffee-Fueled Return
- Unified Korean women's ice hockey team play debut match
- Lifting lockdowns safely relies on effective testing. Germany surges ahead, but US states are flying blind
Hyundai Saga EV teased again ahead of its world debut next week have 324 words, post on indianautosblog.com at November 3, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.