Electric Vehicle start-up, EV Motors has launched its first public EV charging outlet- PlugNgo in India, assembled at the DLF area in Gurgaon, Haryana. EV Motors has tied up with DLF, Delta Electronics India and ABB India for further development and expansion of the project. It will be spending $ 200 million in next five years and plans to set up 6500 EV charging stations across India. The chargers will be assembled at malls and commercial complexes which will be networked and connected to PlugNgo cloud based integrated software program. In next 12 months, EV motors will set up 20 outlets in the Delhi-NCR followed by expanding its reach to other cities including, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneshwar, Cochin, Indore, and Chennai and will also be setting up service centres at each of these cities.
Speaking at the launch, Vinit Bansal, Managing Director, EV Motors India said, “For the nation to progress towards the vision of a large fleet of EVs across the country, a co-ordinated approach between Real Estate Developers, Vehicle OEMs and Charger Manufacturers is necessary and we thank our partners for all their support and look forward to a continued engagement with them.”
Amit Midha, VP Operations and Cluster Head North India, DLF India said, “DLF is recognized globally as front runners of inculcating green business practices, and is known for constantly improving health and safety standards in all its premises. With all our DLF Cyber City buildings being LEED Platinum certified, it is our endeavour to become future ready and we are pleased to announce our association with PlugNgo. We are happy to partner their journey to change the dynamics of India’s new-age automotive landscape, fast track EV adoption & introduce green transport mobility. Our unwavering commitment to clients at our workplaces are not only the most efficient, but also the greenest and safest.”
The PlugNgo platform will also deliver customised installation support, round clock service, maintenance support and remote vehicle charging monitoring and e-payments through PlugNgo mobile application which is available on the iOS and Android platforms. The app will also provide assistance service to any vehicle within 30 mins which will be left stranded due to battery dissipation. Moreover, to the range of charging equipment for all kinds of two wheelers, three wheelers, passenger cars and buses which comply with the Global Charging Standard including Type-2, CCS, Chade MO and BIS.
- This is how you might be charging your car in the future
- Suffolk becomes the first county in the UK to launch pioneering EV charging system
- Scottish Tesla Model 3 launch creates a real buzz
- Amazon leads $700m investment in EV firm Rivian
- Nissan teams with Opus Camper to give old EV batteries new life
- Renault adds a new flagship Zoe electric model … which charges to 80% power in an hour
- Electric car leasing deals – exclusive EV discounts for Telegraph Cars readers
- Electric car study analyses impact of charging on National Grid
- From the Range Rover Evogue to BMW’s all new 3 series, the shiny new motors set to hit the country’s roads in 2019
- Nissan throws down gauntlet to Hyundai with launch of radical new Leaf with 239-mile range
- Nissan debuts new EV sports saloon concept
- UK’s first EV chargers embedded into kerb are launched
- UK firm launches fuel cell charge point for electric cars – but will hydrogen power our electric dreams?
- Plugging in to the used EV/hybrid market
- More than 2m drivers a year could be caught by London’s ULEZ charge
- Pop to the shops while you rapidly charge your electric car
- Prince Philip faces motoring charge and losing licence after shunning cops’ pleas to ride in his Land Rover
- Only Massive Publicity in US and UK Will Change Things for Julian Assange
EV Motors Launches Its First Public Charging Outlet In Delhi-NCR have 639 words, post on www.carandbike.com at November 28, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.