TINA Carter has been involved in a series of riveting storylines since she arrived in Walford in 2013. Here is everything you need to know about the character who’s played by Luisa Bradshaw-White… Who is Luisa Bradshaw-White? Luisa Bradshaw-White, 43, is a British actress born in Eastcote, Middlesex. She is noted as one of the notable alumni of London’s Sylvia Young Theatre School – which also produced EastEnders stars including Letitia Dean (Sharon Mitchell) and Dean Gaffney (Robbie Jackson). Her first recorded acting credit is a 1988 television movie called A Friendship in Vienna – directed by Emmy award winning director Arthur Allan Seidelman. Who does Luisa Bradshaw-White play in EastEnders? Luisa Bradshaw-White plays Tina Carter in EastEnders. She joined the cast in 2013 – making her first appearance on the BBC One soap on 18 November of that year. Tina is a member of the Carter family that lives and works in the iconic Queen Vic but she is also a waitress in Kathy’s Cafe. Tina is known for being one of the more lively characters of Albert Square with a loud and vivacious personality – and she could be in the show for decades to come, it has… Read full this story
- Ronda Rousey teams with Tina Fey for ‘Do Nothing B**ches’ movie
- Mike Moustakas reflects on mother’s passing after career day at plate
- Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle
- Oh, Canada: Burgeoning basketball scene to north benefits Wolves
- Who’s No. 1? Fictional baseball character draft
Who is Tina Carter actress Luisa Bradshaw-White? EastEnders star who plays Shirley’s sister and mother of Zsa Zsa have 253 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 29, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.