ROCKVILLE CENTER, NY, Oct. 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — Supernova Energy, Inc. (OTC PINK: SPRN) (“Supernova Energy” or the “Company”), an U.S. based oil and gas production and exploration company, is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a letter-of-intent with a privately-held Kentucky corporation to acquire additional oil leases in Kentucky. The leases are oil producing and/or have significant oil production potential. All leases are held by production.
The proposed lease purchase package includes six leases with 100% working interest and associated net revenues interests that vary for each lease. These six leases contain 20 full equipped and operational wells on over 1,200 acres of leased land.
Also included in the lease package are partial interests in four additional existing wells on two separate leases. The Net Revenue Interest for three of the wells is about 30% and about 20% for the remaining well.
Kevin Malone, CEO of Supernova Energy, Inc., commented, “The acquisition of this oil lease package fits with our mission to strategically purchase attractively priced existing production with significant upside and is expected be an important step forward for Supernova Energy and its shareholders.
“With this proposed deal, not only are we acquiring existing production from 24 existing wells and a lot of related equipment assets, but we also acquiring over 1,200 acres of potential upgrade, improvement, and drilling opportunities. We look forward to closing the purchase as quickly as possible and moving forward with our plans to boost our production.”
Closing of the transaction contemplated by the letter-of-intent is subject to customary terms and conditions, including the completion of due diligence by Supernova Energy, securing financing, and negotiation and execution of definitive agreements. If definitive terms have not been reached within 90 days, the letter-of-intent will expire.
Supernova Energy anticipates releasing additional information regarding the proposed transaction when definitive acquisitions terms are reached.
About Supernova Energy, Inc.
Supernova Energy Inc. (OTC Pink: SPRN) is an American based oil and gas production and exploration company with key holdings in Kansas and Kentucky. The Company’s goal is to acquire economical leases in known oil and gas formations with low cost of recovery. The strategy is to specialize in well bore completion, re-completion and workovers on existing oil and gas production.
For more information investors can visit www.supernovaenergyinc.com
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The foregoing contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We intend for these forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions of the federal securities laws relating to forward-looking statements. This release contains forward-looking statements that reflect Supernova Energy Inc., plans and expectations. In this press release and related comments by Company management, words like “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “goal,” and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements, representing management’s current judgment and expectations about possible future events. Management believes these forward-looking statements and the judgments upon which they are based to be reasonable, but they are not guarantees of future performance and involve numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the Company’s actual results, performance, achievements or financial position to be materially different from any expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements are set forth in our quarterly and annual reports. Other information can be obtained at www.supernovaenergyinc.com
Contact: Kevin Malone Supernova Energy Inc. Chief Executive Officer [email protected]
/EIN News/ —
- Neste sells base oils business to Chevron
- Daniel Yergin on the New Map for Energy
- Energy Firms in Secretive Alliance With Attorneys General
- SM Energy (SM) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- California Oil Spill Renews Calls To Ban Offshore Drilling
- Renewable Energy Is Suddenly Startlingly Cheap
- The worldwide energy crunch is a dire warning for the United States | Opinion
- Energy bills will rise by more than £383 as year say experts as they predict 30 per cent hike by next summer
- Biden's wish to have it both ways on energy and climate will backfire | Opinion
- Petronas: Rights over land in Sudan in accordance with laws
- Carbon dioxide industry strikes supply deal as energy prices surge
- Why Antero Resources, SM Energy, and Kosmos Energy Jumped 12% or More at the Open Today
- Is There Still Time to Buy These 3 Energy Stocks That Have Doubled This Year?
- California oil spill renews calls to ban offshore drilling
- CEAT acquires 26% stake in Cleanwin Energy
- Respect wild animals, or protect the lands from feral animals?
- Saudi Arabia struggling to sell oil after raising output to please Trump, say financial experts
- Arctic drilling would plunder 10 billion barrels of oil and destroy a vast, pristine wilderness
Supernova Energy, Inc. Enters Agreement to Acquire Oil Production and Land Position in Kentucky have 758 words, post on world.einnews.com at October 23, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.