Five months ago, Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the knot.
Now, his cousin, Princess Eugenie — Queen Elizabeth’s grand daughter — is marrying Jack Brooksbank at St George’s Chapel.
Here are the highlights from the second royal wedding of the year.
SEALED WITH A KISS
THE BLUSHING BRIDE
THE ROYAL GUESTS
KIDS STEAL THE SHOW
- Yacht party on eve of second royal wedding
- William and Kate in biggest royal wedding for 30 years
- In a union of tradition and modernity, U.S actress Meghan marries Prince Harry
- UK Prince thanks Vietnamese President for wedding gift
- Royal couple marks Canada Day on debut tour
- Las Vegas wedding chapels deal with love recession
- Thua Thien Hue launches two royal cultural destinations
- The Thai tradition of double weddings
- Cheers! Toast the royal jubilee with English bubbly
- Time to Lift Vietnam-UK Ties to the Highest Level
- Mandela and much-loved wife mark wedding anniversary
- Vietnam’s Giang brothers miss top 3 spot in UK talent show
- UK's biggest royal fan set for summer of babies and weddings
- Japan princess announces engagement with commoner
- Wedding rituals- a special cultural feature of Cham people
- Princess Diana film opens after critical mauling
- Queen meets new royal baby, 'UK prince' registers birth
- Gastronomy from the Royal Palace of Hue
Princess Eugenie marries in second UK royal wedding of the year have 1280 words, post on www.rediff.com at October 12, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.