1. Peggy Porschen
London’s most famous bakery…a beautiful pink shop on Elizabeth Street, Peggy Porschen was a trailblazer when it comes to beautiful installations on the shop front. You’ll find that the usual floral display changes seasonally so there’s always something new for the ‘gram. Not only is Peggy’s pretty to look at from the the front but the cakes, cookies and even the latte art is absolutely gorgeous so you can get a beautiful flat lay on one of their pink tables. A word of warning, there is nearly always an epic queue outside the front of this very popular place so come at random times during the day, I recommend around mid morning when people aren’t thinking about cake!
Address: Peggy Porschen, 116 Ebury St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9QQ
2. Dominique Ansel
The famous inventor of the cronut amongst other unique confections…you’ll find the Dominique Ansel café just a few doors down from Peggy’s but it’s still rather a hidden gem as it’s much less crowded. Not only do they have a beautiful store front but inside the restaurant is a flower wall and if you’re lucky, you may just get poll position there!
Again the food itself is Instagrammable such as this summer’s famous ‘What-a-Melon’, cute polar bears at Christmas and heart shapes things over Valentine’s day.
Address: 17-21 Elizabeth St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RP
3. Coppa Club, Tower Bridge
One of a small chain of restaurants, Coppa Club on Tower Bridge has become Insta-famous oweing to it’s pretty pods lining the terrace. In winter these were decorated as cute and cosy igloos, and by summer they became Paradise Pods, inspired by the palm leaves of Tulum. You have to reserve super early in the season to get one of the pods, but I’ve heard that you can also get a walk in if you’re lucky. Or do as I did and grab your Insta snap in the evening after everyone has gone.
With the Thames and the Shard in the background, you can get a definitive London shot!
Address: Coppa Club, 3, Three Quays Walk, Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6AH
4. Dalloway Terrace
Still holding the crown for London’s most Instagrammable terrace, Dalloway Terrace is an indoor / outdoor restaurant that is always alive and beautiful with a different installation every season. Fully heated during winter and adorned with festive decorations or a perfect, pretty alfresco spot during summer, it’s definitely an unmissable place on London’s Instagram trail.
You can stop by for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner to try the very best of British food on offer here.
Address: Dalloway Terrace, Bloomsbury Hotel, 16-22 Great Russell St, Fitzrovia, London WC1B 3NN
5. Covent Garden
If ever I’m looking for a little Instagram fodder, you can guarantee there’ll be something new and exciting around Covent Garden, one of London’s most popular areas. Take a walk around and you’ll find floral chairs, flower walls and arches, pretty architecture and Instagrammable food!
Make sure you check out The Ivy Market Grill which is often adorned with seasonal flowers or topiary and makes a great picture. Actually many of the restaurants in the Ivy group go all out for the floral facades and the food is tasty and affordable so it’s an easy no-brainer if you’re looking for a pretty London restaurant.
One of London’s most famous restaurants, sketch is also renowned for having the city’s prettiest dining room. A Barbie’s dream house of pink with walls covered in a constant evolving gallery of different art work. You can dine at sketch at all times of the day but the afternoon tea is the most Instagrammable meal.
Don’t forget to take a look (and a selfie) in the restaurant’s famous egg-shaped loos. The most famous loos in London.
Address: sketch, 9 Conduit St, Mayfair, London W1S 2XG
Address: Moyses Stevens, 53 Elizabeth St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9PP
London’s must famous biscuit company has a super pretty shop too… you can head here to try your hand at icing your own biscuits or enjoy an afternoon tea but make sure you get your photo of the facade.
Address: Biscuiteers, 13 Northcote Rd, Clapham, London SW11 1NG
11. St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
This luxury five star hotel is conveniently located right by St Pancras station and not only is it perfect for catching the Eurostar to Paris if you have an early morning train but it’s also utterly Instagrammable.
I would highly recommend seeking out THAT staircase for a dramatic Instagram shot.
Address: St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London NW1 2AR
12. The South Bank
You can find plenty of Instagram fodder walking about the South Bank but a great place to stop in the Mondrian hotel. If you grab a drink on the terrace, you’ll have the perfect view of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Seriously, are you even a blogger if you don’t have at least one picture of the floral display out London’s famous department store, Liberty.
Address: Liberty, Regent St, Carnaby, London W1B 5AH
14. The Sanderson Hotel
A London institution, the Sanderson London has long been one of London’s quirkiest hotels with a cool design by Philippe Starck. The Courtyard Garden is a gorgeous spot for Instagram spots, a you can sample the hotel’s famous Mad Hatter’s Tea whilst enjoying their latest installation.
A word of warning though, the staff weren’t happy about me snapping this photo on my DSLR though phone photos are fine.
Address: Sanderson, 50 Berners St, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3NG
15. Hotel Cafe Royal
One of London’s historical hotel’s Hotel Cafe Royal on Regent’s Street also has some stunning photo hot spots inside. My favourite being the gorgeously gilded Oscar Wilde Lounge where afternoon tea is served.
Address: Hotel Cafe Royal 10 Air St, Soho, London W1B 4DY
16. The Shard
Not only the tallest building in London, but the tallest building in Europe! The backdrop to your Instagram will be panoramic views of of the city (if you’re lucky enough to have good weather). Personally I’d avoid going all the way to the top and instead book yourself in for afternoon tea at Aqua, one of the restaurants in the Shard, and enjoy your tea with a view.
17. The Dorchester Hotel
Always beautiful, but even better at Christmas, London’s most luxurious hotel is an absolute Instagram dream from the outdoor fountain to the yellow shutters to the gloriously Instagram cocktails.
18. Wild Things Flower
Ever seen those gorgeous petals floating in water on Instagram and wondering where you can find them? Well the location is Wild Things Flowers on Davies Street, just around the corner from Claridges
Address: Wild Things Flowers, 47 Davies St, Mayfair, London W1K 4LZ
19. Trafalgar hotel
London is just full of beautiful viewpoints, and if you’re looking for the very best view of Trafalgar Square, you simply can’t match The Trafalgar St James hotel. Head to the Rooftop bar for a birds eye view of Nelson’s Column – the perfect London Instagram backdrop.
Address: Trafalgar St James, 2 Spring Gardens, Trafalgar Square, London SW1A 2TS
20. Mister Fitz
Everyone knows Instagram just loves anything pink and with that in mind, I’d recommend a trip to the pretty as picture Mister Fitz ice cream parlour in Soho. They also serve epically Instagrammable ice cream sandwiches too.
21 BONUS!! Buckingham Palace
The Queen’s house has stunning architecture and you’ll always find fresh flowers planted around…just beware of the crowds…
Have you been to any of these spots? Which is your favourite?
PIN FOR LATER:
- EXCLUSIVE: Kristin Cavallari and Jeff Dye heat up romance rumors while on a hot date night at Craig's in LA … as she moves on from messy split with Jay Cutler
- Hot pot dining heats up in Bay Area
- 10 of the best new hotels in London
- Gemma Collins looks every inch the diva in sequin jumpsuit as she sashays out of upmarket London hotel where she has been filming
- 'Lapping up luxury before we go back into lockdown': Bianca Gascoigne sizzles in black lace sheer lingerie as she poses on a hotel bed
- These are the best cheap hot tub deals for November 2020
- The definitive guide to luxury gifting
- Fortnite season 4 week 10 challenge guide: Where to find chests at Upstate New York
- Tier 2 London: Best bars and restaurants in London with cosy outdoor seating
- Reunited! Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger are spotted on their FIRST joint outing with three-month-old daughter Lyla... as the movie star takes on daddy duties in LA
- 'They're chomping at the bit!' Nicole Kidman reveals she won't let her children join Instagram as she struggles to monitor technology
- It's beginning to look a lot like lockdown: London's Oxford Street is deserted and streets stand empty after a day when commuters still packed the Tubes as month of anti-Covid restrictions begins
- Strictly's Maisie Smith shows off her washboard abs in a TINY orange crop top and grey hotpants for rehearsals in London... after leaving flirty comments on co-star HRVY's snaps
- Ariana Grande goes Instagram official with boyfriend Dalton Gomez... as she gears up to celebrate her 27th birthday
- Instagram's journey from one dog photo to $100billion business in just 10 years
- PIX: Elli AvrRam's HOT Maldives vacation
- Welcome to Multi-Millionaire's Row: Britain's most expensive roads include the London street where an average home costs £36m - while outside the capital Surrey takes the crown
- Instagram launches tool that automatically identifies self-harm and suicide material in the UK following tragic death of 14-year-old schoolgirl Molly Russell in 2017
The Top Twenty Instagram Hot Spots in London: A Luxury Guide have 1841 words, post on www.silverspoonlondon.co.uk at September 7, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.