2018 Volkswagen Golf R in Tornado Red 2018 Volkswagen Golf R Class: Sporty/Performance Car Miles driven: 130 Fuel used: 5.3 gallons Real-world fuel economy: 24.5 mpg CG Report Card Big & Tall comfort ratings are for front seats only. “Big” rating based on male tester weighing approximately 350 pounds, “Tall” rating based on 6’6″-tall male tester. Room and ComfortB Power and PerformanceA Fit and FinishA Fuel EconomyB- ValueB Report-card grades are derived from a consensus of test-driver evaluations. All grades are versus other vehicles in the same class. Value grade is for specific trim level evaluated, and may not reflect Consumer Guide’s impressions of the entire model lineup. Big & Tall Comfort Big GuyA Tall GuyB+ Driving mix: 45% city, 55% highway EPA-estimated fuel economy: 21/29/24 (city, highway, combined) Base price: $39,785 (not including $850 destination charge) Options on test vehicle: None Price as tested: $40,635 Quick Hits The great: Performance, control layout, warranty, front-seat room The good: Cabin fit and finish, cabin storage space The not so good: Rear-corner visibility, lofty prices due to high standard feature content More Golf R price and availability info Rick Cotta “So is this a Golf?” My head slowly turned as I looked —… Read full this story
- Why Does The Dealer Want Me To Agree To A Price Before A Test Drive?
- Road course at Kansas gets first test drive
- Test driving FoxSoccer.tv
- Jeff Gordon’s Test Drive From Hell
- Week 12 test drives: QBs or clunkers?
- Friendly gives Klinsmann test drive
- Suns eager to test drive Bledsoe-Dragic tandem
- France awarded 2018 Ryder Cup
- France to host Ryder Cup in 2018
- Sweden out of 2018 Ryder Cup running
Test Drive: 2018 Volkswagen Golf R have 268 words, post on blog.consumerguide.com at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.