Kevin Jonas has sold his luxurious New Jersey mansion for $2.25 million, more than a year after it was first put on the market.
The five bedroom, six-and-a-half bathroom was built by Kevin last year, and is located in the exclusive Valhalla Estates neighborhood.
Kevin, 30, and his family moved into the property not long after selling off their their Boonton Township last year, according to The Daily Record.
Sold! Kevin Jonas has sold his luxurious New Jersey mansion for $2.25 million, more than a year after it was first put on the market
House to home! Kevin and his wife Danielle, pictured May 2018 in New York, moved into their elegant New Jersey home last year
The sale was finalized on July 9, according to NJ.com.
The stunning home was certainly a perfect fit for Kevin, a father of two daughters and devoted husband to Danielle Jones.
From the spacious playroom to array of bedrooms, the home was an ideal fit for their young family.
It was not just Kevin’s children who were given a room dedicated to playtime, as the hit-maker also had his very own game room with a pool table.
Just relax! The home’s inviting living room had a roaring brick fireplace
Be my guest! The couple’s kitchen sat upon hardwood floors and was surrounded by white furnishings
Let’s eat: The dining room faced an impressive wine cellar and sat beneath an elegant chandelier
Pool day! Kevin’s house had a game room, where he included his pool table and darts
Even Danielle’s wardrobe benefited greatly from the home.
The property has a lavish, walk-in closet that housed Danielle’s many high heels, purses, and day to day wear.
The family’s former home even came complete with it’s very own home gym.
Kicking back! The game room expanded into a separate room, where guests could relax on the plush leather couch
Sweet dreams: The family decorated this bedroom with a sophisticated blue motif
Stunning: One of the bedrooms featured plenty of natural lighting, and even had it’s own chandelier
Adding even more charm to their home, the property had a large saltwater pool and even a waterfall, according to NJ.com.
Along with brothers Nick and Joe, Kevin was one third of the hit band, The Jonas Brothers.
Now, he is a proud dad of two.
The singer married Danielle in 2009, and together they have daughters Alena, four, and Valentina, one.
Simple and chic: A bath tub was one of the home’s many luxurious touches
Style and sophistication: The property has a lavish, walk-in closet that housed Danielle’s many high heels, purses, and day to day wear
Dressed to impress: Danielle’s chic clothes were housed inside her impressive walk-in closet
Child’s play: The couple had a nursery set up, decorated in baby pink
Kevin entered real estate development after singing on the Jonas Brothers.
He has since started JonasWener, a residential real estate company, and even built his newly sold property using his own company, according to Realtor.com.
The couple had planned on remaining close to their previous home following the sale of their latest property, Coldwell Banker’s Joshua Baris told the Daily Record.
Joshua told the site Kevin and his wife were on the lookout to buy and build another residence in northern New Jersey.
Kevin has been buying and selling off numerous properties in New Jersey these last few years.
NJ.com reported the singer has already sold three New Jersey homes in the last five years.
Having a blast! The home had a spacious playroom for Kevin’s two daughters
Breaking a sweat! The luxurious property even had it’s very own home gym
- Inside huge mansion the Nelson family-of-18 live in with three floors, a piano, home gym and an enormous dining table
- RHONJ's Melissa Gorga sits on a pile of packed boxes as she says goodbye to her lavish mansion after selling it off for $2.5 million
- Calgary mansion where Leonardo DiCaprio lived while filmed Oscar-winning role in The Revenant is set to fetch $6.6 million at auction - and it boasts a basketball court, wine cellar and views of the Rockies
- Zillow gone wild! Popular Instagram account offers a look inside America's most bizarre and unique homes, from one bursting with animal prints to another with a HOT TUB in the kitchen
- Venetian-style palace with sprawling gardens could be yours for £4 million – and it’s just outside the M25
- Meghan Trainor purchases $6.6M Encino mansion hidden behind ten-foot gates with a state-of-the-art recording studio and basketball court
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are 'BOTH fighting to keep $60m dream mansion in Calabasas' as the Hollywood couple prepare for $2.2bn 'divorce'
- EXCLUSIVE: Emma and Matt Willis splash out on a Grand Designs-style makeover of their £1.7m Hertfordshire mansion - complete with outdoor swimming pool
- Khloe Kardashian's on-off beau Tristan Thompson puts Ohio mansion up for sale for $3.25m - boasting five bedrooms, wine cellar and waterfront views
- Going, going, gone! Inside the most expensive celebrity homes of 2020 - from Jackie 'O' Henderson's Vaucluse mansion to Jennifer Hawkins' incredible Newport renovation
- Inside the 5 most viewed homes on Rightmove this year - and they're stunning
- See inside Culture Kings founders' plans for a lavish Bali-style pool zone renovation of their $12million Surfers Paradise mega mansion
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Why is Cara Delevingne's clan so keen to keep their lavish Christmas bash under wraps?
- David and Victoria Beckham 'flew via private jet to Miami with their children to ring in the New Year at Brooklyn's fiancée Nicola Peltz's £30M mansion'
- Like a tween! Kylie Jenner debuts her bright new FUCHSIA hair color to ring in 2021... after dyeing her locks a soft red earlier this month
- Inside Sam Faiers’ new £2.25million Surrey home with five bedrooms and massive minimalist kitchen
- Midseason/Winter 2021 Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series On Broadcast, Cable & Streaming
- Trump has completed treatment for COVID-19, says White House doctor
Kevin Jonas offloads stunning New Jersey mansion for $2.25 million... complete with lavish walk-in closet and home gym have 1030 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.