LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, September 26, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global fetal and obstetric monitoring devices market is the fastest-growing segment of the healthcare wearable devices market, a new report from The Business Research Company, Wearable Medical Devices Global Opportunities and Strategies To 2022, shows. Between 2018 and 2022 the market will more than double, having tripled in four years from $0.2 billion in 2014 to its 2018 value of $0.6 billion.
The fetal and obstetric monitoring devices industry is part of the diagnostic wearable devices industry because these devices are used to detect and identify health problems. The other segments of the diagnostic wearable devices industry are the vital sign monitoring devices industry, the sleep and activity monitoring devices industry, the neuro monitoring devices industry and the ECG monitors industry. The therapeutic wearable devices industry is the other part of the healthcare wearable devices industry, as these devices are used in the course of treatment. The therapeutic wearable devices industry includes the pain management devices industry, the insulin monitoring devices industry, the respiratory therapy devices industry and the rehabilitation devices industry. The wearable medical devices industry can also be segmented by site of application. The segments are the smart handheld devices industry, the headband devices industry, and the wearable sensors industry.
Download a sample of the report at https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=804&type=smp
All wearable medical devices products either capture or present data. The types of data collected can be as simple as the number of steps taken in a day or as complex as ECG or brainwave measurements. For output, wearable medical devices convey information to the user through a variety of means: from a blinking LED light to a complex display of data. An array of potential health beneﬁts stems from the use of wearable medical devices. These tools can be leveraged whenever information or communication is required, a hands-free interface is helpful and consistent monitoring is beneﬁcial.
Wearable Medical Devices Global Market Opportunities and Strategies To 2022 is one of a new series of reports from The Business Research Company that provide a market overview, analysis and forecasts of market size and industry statistics, market growth rates, market trends, market drivers, market restraints, market revenues, market shares and company profiles of the leading competitors in over 300 industry reports, covering over 2400 market segments and 60 geographies. The industry reports draw on 150,000 datasets. Extensive secondary research is augmented with exclusive insights and quotations from industry leaders obtained through interviews. Market analysis and forecasts are provided by a highly experienced and expert team of analysts and modellers.
Request for Discount at https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=804&type=discount
Where To Learn More:
Download Complete Table of Contents at https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=804&type=toc
Interested to know more? Here is a list of reports from The Business Research Company similar to Wearable Medical Devices Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022:https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/blood-glucose-test-strips-global-market-opportunities-and-strategies-to-2021)https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/telemedicine-technologies-global-market-opportunities-and-strategies-to-2022)
About The Business Research Company
Oliver Guirdhamemail us here
- With coronavirus still around, 'virus killers' hit the market
- FCC unlocks a massive amount of bandwidth for next-gen Wi-Fi devices
- Hainan unveils innovation plan for Boao medical tourism pilot zone
- Tatas put factory workers' safety high on its 'watch' list
- BarCode: Decoding the mysterious world of counterfeit drugs
- Stocks in focus on September 4, 2020
- The Future of Healthcare - Personal Wellness Advisors
- The best cheap running watches 2020: run trackers to make you fitter on a budget
- Amazon's Halo fitness tracker will measure your body fat... and tone of voice?
- Halo fitness band and app: Amazon's entry into the fitness space is ambitious, but odd
- With Halo, Amazon's entry into the fitness space is ambitious, but odd
- Can a digital ID aid India’s primary health ecosystem?
- Apple Watch Series 3 vs. Series 4
- Infosys to acquire US-based Kaleidoscope Innovation
- Infosys to acquire US-based product design firm Kaleidoscope Innovation for up to $42 mn
- Oura ring: Improved accuracy of wearables promises better healthcare for all
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 7
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 30
Fetal And Obstetric Monitoring Devices Market Is A Key Segment For Medical Wearable Device Industry have 668 words, post on world.einnews.com at September 26, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.