Eden expands to 17 additional metro areas across the U.S.
/EIN News/ — SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Eden, the fastest-growing office management platform, announced today that it has reinforced its market leadership position with the launch of 17 additional metro areas, bringing its total to 20. Eden’s service is now available to 65 percent of offices in the U.S., and the company’s net revenue has grown more than 3x year-over-year.
Eden provides office managers with an online marketplace of all the vendors they need to run their facilities –– from janitorial services to handymen and IT support –– plus easy-to-use software for centralized vendor bid collection, vendor management, and billing. The company also has hands-on account managers to ensure a positive client experience.
Eden originally launched its service in San Francisco in 2016, and added Los Angeles and Austin in 2017. The company then transitioned from a model employing its own full-time office services staff to a curated marketplace that connects office managers with local service providers, many of which are small businesses.
This change enabled Eden to scale much more quickly. As a result, this week, Eden announced that it has added the following metro areas: New York, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Atlanta, Miami, Denver, Washington D.C., Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, San Diego, Phoenix, Boston, Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Minneapolis, with its marketplace featuring the most-recommended vendors in each metro.
Eden has now reached a critical supply-side milestone with 1,500 service vendors on its platform, which collectively represent well over 100,000 on-site workers across these vendors. In addition to new revenue opportunities, Eden provides software to its service vendor owners so they can better manage their service teams and clients.
Adam Demuyakor, technology investor at Fifth Wall Ventures, said, “Eden has taken a very different approach from other players in the office services space, electing to build a marketplace technology platform rather than hire its own full-time workers. It’s a scalable and capital-efficient model that, from an investment point of view, is very appealing. We were also impressed by the quality and zeal of Eden’s growing client base.”
Joe Du Bey, co-founder and CEO of Eden, said, “We are proud to have built the first marketplace to help growing companies run their offices, as we hear from our clients consistently that a world-class workplace experience matters more than ever before for attracting and retaining their top talent. Separately, we are grateful for the opportunity to partner with the leading small service vendors across the US and feature them on our marketplace. Through our hands-on partnership with our vendor community, we are focused on ensuring they continue to thrive in the digital age.”
Eden clients include market leaders such as Shift, Headspace and Triplebyte. To date, Eden has raised more than $15 million from top investors including Fifth Wall Ventures, S28 Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Y Combinator Continuity, ENIAC Ventures, Maven Ventures, Comcast Ventures, Canvas Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Liquid2 Ventures, and other leading funds. Earlier in 2018, Eden acquired OrgOrg, the largest social network for office managers and other workplace experience professionals. The acquired entity continues to operate independently.
To learn more about Eden’s office management platform, visit www.eden.io.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b02d4a09-3abd-4089-b458-7bb6111ec767
- Search is on to find Yorkshire’s fastest growing private firms
- Legal firm Trethowans expands with Bournemouth office
- New owners backing management team at Brintons Carpets
- Growing anti-immigration sentiment in the US
- Britain’s economy grows faster than expected at the end of 2017
- Main cause of Thameslink cancellations is not enough drivers, National Audit Office finds
- Berlusconi ally proposes 23 percent flat tax to stimulate Italy
- Want a new office? Here you can just plug in and play
- FanDuel duo developing new esports platform
- Goodbye, Xing: the growing success of LinkedIn in Germany
- Stockholm office space the second priciest in Europe
- Sponsored: Large animal vet team boasts 65 years' experience
- Higher police tax will not mean more officers on the ground
- Met Office forecasts snow to fall in Southampton today (and it could feel as cold as -9C this week)
- Met Office issues snow weather warning in Southampton (and it could feel as cold as -9C this week)
- How an Indian office worker became a desert fruit farmer
- New Deloitte boss to grow market share and reveals ambitious expansion plan
- Tube strike announced for Februrary as London Underground workers stage two walkouts in row over jobs and ticket office closures
Eden, the Fastest-Growing Office Management Platform, Now Available to 65 Percent of U.S. Offices have 737 words, post on world.einnews.com at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.