Mission: Impossible Fallout, the sixth movie of the spy franchise which hit theaters last weekend, has been blowing people away with its incredible action. One of the best sequences in the movie is a motorcycle and car chase through the streets of Paris. Here’s how it was pulled off. Wade Eastwood, stunt coordinator for Mission: Impossbile Rogue Nation and Mission: Impossible Fallout, among many other impressive titles, is not just the guy responsible for stopping Tom Cruise from killing himself when filming unbelievable stunts. He’s also a Formula 3 and Radical racing driver on the weekends with dreams of racing LMP2 Le Mans. Earlier this week, he took half an hour out of his busy schedule to talk to me about how he managed to execute one of the best chase sequences of the decade, with Tom Cruise on a motorcycle and behind the wheel of an E28 BMW M5 being chased by the police and Rebecca Ferguson’s returning character, Ilsa Foust, through Paris. This interview has been edited and condensed for clarity. JW: Do you ever worry that a movie like Mission: Impossible Fallout promoting its dangerous stunts will make your work seem too dangerous and maybe even out… Read full this story
- 'Mission: Impossible – Fallout' Review: Masterful Action Takes Ethan Hunt to Mythological Heights
- The Movie Review: 'Mission: Impossible III'
- Car Chase, San Diego Standoff Ensues After Bank Robbery In Riverside
- Best Car Chargers for Samsung Galaxy S9 in 2020
- Imola erkent: “GP van China vervangen is mission impossible”
- Colman Domingo Breaks Down 'Fear The Walking Dead' Car Chase Production
- Here's your chance to design equipment for NASA's proposed Venus rover and win $15,000
- Verizon Store Robbed In Joliet, Car Chase Ends In Lemont: Cops
- Best Car Insurance 2020 Tips: How To Change Coverage After Moving To Another State
- Here's world's most affordable electric car! Watch video
Here's How The Mission: Impossible Fallout Crew Designed One Of The Best Car Chases Of The Decade have 314 words, post on jalopnik.com at August 2, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.