Cruising is cool again. I think many of us forget how formative our teenage years are, especially when it comes to the automobile. Yes, kids today aren’t investing in cars and driver licenses like they used to, but that doesn’t mean the car is any less important to growing up. It allows teenagers freedom they never before experienced, allowing them to learn about the world and themselves away from the watchful eye of parents. We cruise because we can, aimlessly driving because a car is a better place to hang than at home. And Cruise, a new movie from the writer of The Wrestler and The Founder, looks to capture that youthful joy of late 1980s car culture. Cruise stars Spencer Boldman as Gio Fortunato, an Italian kid from Queens who loves cars and girls. That all changes when he meets Jessica, played by Emily Ratajkowski. She’s a girl from Long Island who likes to find thrills on the wrong side of the tracks. The synopsis is thin, but it appears the movie revolves around the youth culture of the late 1980s – 1987 to be exact – and how Gio and Jessica’s summer fling turns dark when they cross the wrong… Read full this story
- Worlds of Adventure Await in New Playmobil: The Movie Trailer
- The Banana Splits Movie Trailer Teases A Terrifying Slasher
- 'Ready Player One' Trailer: The Plot-Heavy Trailer Takes On '80s Nostalgia
- 20 More Movie Trailers With Sad Covers of Popular Songs
- VOTD: Sleepy Skunk's 2017 Movie Trailer Mash-Up
- The Sleepy Skunk 2016 Movie Trailer Mash-Up Remembers A Year of Great Movies
- See the movie trailer for ‘Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw’
- Watch Yourself. The New US Movie Trailer is Here!
- Watch the official movie trailer of Disney’s ‘Aladdin’
- Let Adventure Lead You Home in International Playmobil: The Movie Trailer
Cruise Movie Trailer Is Filled With Awesome '80s Cars have 313 words, post on www.motor1.com at August 16, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.