Susan Selasky Detroit Free Press
Published 10:01 p.m. UTC Jul 19, 2018
The Travel Channel’s “Food Paradise” crew will be in town Thursday to shoot a segment at Cantoro Italian Market & Trattoria in Plymouth.
Alex Bazzy, the restaurant’s general manager, said the crew will focus mainly on the restaurant within the market. No air date for the segment has been set.
“They chose us for Michigan, so we are very happy,” Bazzy said. “They found us through our Instagram and Google.”
He said the crew would be shooting for most of the day Thursday and that executive chef Anthony Calabrese would be preparing dishes for the segment. “Food Paradise” highlights restaurants and food spots across the country that offer unique food or dining experiences.
More: Cantoro Italian Trattoria opens in former Tre Monti space in Troy
Cantor’s 55,000-square-foot Plymouth location opened in March 2014. A second Cantoro Italian Trattoria opened in June behind Troy’s San Marino Club at 1695 E. Big Beaver Road. The Troy space was formerly occupied by Tre Monte, which closed in 2017.
The Cantoro brand, founded by Mario Fallone, also has a market in Livonia. This second-generation family business is owned by brothers John and Michael Fallone. Cantoro Market & Trattoria in Plymouth is at 15550 N Haggerty Road. For restaurant reservations, call 734-667-1199.
Contact Susan Selasky at 313-222-6872 or [email protected] Follow @SusanMariecooks on Twitter.
- Adam Richman's Travel Channel Show Pulled For Bad Behavior
- 14 digital marketing mistakes and how to avoid them
- 4 ways brands use industry news to market to customers
- 10 Mobile Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
- Swindon boss Richie Wellens satisfied with draw against Plymouth
- Joel Grant earns point for Plymouth at Swindon
- Lewis fired up to shoot down Ferrari
- Antonio Giovinazzi Breaks an 8-Year Italian Drought
- Top 5 Fastest Italian Cars in 2015
- England ruthless as Italians bulldozed