EXCLUSIVE Roy Hibbert tells TMZ Sports … he’s done with professional basketball — explaining, “It’s just time to move on.” The 31-year-old — a 2-time NBA All Star — was at LAX and we were talking about everything from LeBron James to Carmelo Anthony … even Isaiah Thomas. But, when we asked Hibbert if he had any desire to come back to the Lakers and play with LeBron, he told us, “I’m good on it right now” … and explained that he’s moving on from the NBA. Hibbert last played in the league back in 2017 — a stint with the Denver Nuggets. Before that, Hibbert was a stud with the Indiana Pacers. As for what he’ll do next? He’s got options … considering he reportedly made more than $70 mil in the NBA. Good luck!
- NBA: Lakers taking time to replace Cousins
- Cleveland Cavaliers, LeBron not focused on NBA playoffs just yet
- The financial watchdog charged with regulating bitcoin futures just gave its employees the green light to trade crypto
- 76ers' future looking strong following 52-win season
- Mailbag: Sports fans should learn to just enjoy the moment
- Tim Cone says June Mar Fajardo good NBA material
- Nowitzki not so sure 21st NBA season with Mavs is his last
- NBA tolerates tanking, as long as teams don’t talk about it
- Blue Jays retire Roy Halladay’s number in pre-game ceremony
- No surprise: NBA West title still runs through the Warriors
Roy Hibbert On NBA Future, 'It's Just Time to Move On' have 241 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 15, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.