THIS should have been a battle for the wooden spoon. Brisbane and Carlton came in sitting 17th and 18th, respectively. They’ve been the two worst clubs over the last four years, winning 14 and 18 matches each since the start of 2015. However going into Saturday there were already signs that their paths were finally separating. Now those signs are blatantly obvious. Round 16 59 Sydney Cricket Ground Full Time 71 Watch Video Highlights 103 Melbourne Cricket Ground Full Time 56 Watch Video Highlights 120 Gabba Full Time 55 Watch Video Highlights 86 Adelaide Oval Full Time 50 Watch Video Highlights (20 points, 14th) Etihad Stadium Jul 7 2018 7:25PM AEST (32 points, 10th) $2.90 Bet Now $1.42 (32 points, 8th) TIO Stadium Jul 7 2018 7:40PM AEST (24 points, 13th) $1.07 Bet Now $9.00 (32 points, 9th) Etihad Stadium Jul 8 2018 1:10PM AEST (12 points, 17th) $1.08 Bet Now $8.00 (28 points, 12th) Melbourne Cricket Ground Jul 8 2018 3:20PM AEST (40 points, 3rd) $2.30 Bet Now $1.62 (40 points, 4th) Optus Stadium Jul 8 2018 4:40PM AEST (34 points, 7th) $1.56 Bet Now $2.44 The Lions embarrassed the Blues, winning by 65 points. It was their first… Read full this story
- Learn Cooking on DVDs and Win the Food Battles
- Stirling City Guide, Including Stirling Hotels
- O P Bhatnagar - A Poet of Political Awakening
- The Shamanic Origins of Tai Chi
- From Zero to Hero by Kurek Ashley
- Why Would A Loving God Allow Christians to Suffer With Cancer?
- Blood-Glut (A Two Part Short Story)
- Decoding Chinese Forms - The Hidden Meanings Behind the Flash
- Having Courage In Discouraging Times
- Defending the
Brisbane Lions defeat Carlton: Wooden spoon battle shows chasm between rebuilding clubs have 226 words, post on www.foxsports.com.au at July 7, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.