A crash between three lorries on the M25 has forced its closure clockwise between Junction 13 at Staines and Junction 14 at Heathrow Airport, causing huge delays. Highways England says it has recieved reports of a fuel spillage, and one lorry is said to have lost its trailer. Heavy traffic is building up as three lanes out of four were forced to close, with Surrey Fire and Rescue crews on the scene. One lorry is reported to have lost its trailer and Highways England has received reports of a fuel spillage. Three lanes out of four have been closed due to the accident and heavy traffic is building up, with reports that the queues are as long as eight miles. Delays are reported to be at least 90 minutes. We will bring you more on this incident as it develops. Key Events Road will ‘probably be closed overnight’ 18:43 What we know so far 18:00 18:43 KEY EVENT Road will ‘probably be closed overnight’ We have some bad news, Surrey Police is saying the road closure will “probably” remain in place overnight. 18:36 ‘Consider alternative routes’ The statement continues: Drivers should allow extra time for their journeys and strategic traffic… Read full this story
- Everything that happened in the M25 serious crash and oil spill
- Car and lorry crash causing M25 delays in Hertfordshire
- Lorry crash causes major delays on A494
- Live updates as lorry overturns on the A470
- Queuing traffic and road closures following M25 lorry fire
- Northern Ireland traffic updates: Train line between Lurgan and Moira closed
- Ulster v Glasgow LIVE: Updates as John Cooney gives Ulster the half-time lead in Guinness PRO14 clash at Kingspan Stadium
- 2007 Mecca Masjid blast LIVE updates: All five accused acquitted by special NIA court; Owaisi alleges 'biased investigation'
- Munster v Ulster LIVE: Updates as Ulster look to keep slim PRO14 play-off hopes alive with a bonus point win
- Six-vehicle crash causes heavy delays on M4
Live updates as M25 lorry crash causes huge spill closing motorway have 322 words, post on www.getwestlondon.co.uk at June 27, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.