Wimbledon 2018 is just days away with the first matches taking place on July 2.
Thousands will flock to the green to catch the likes of Roger Federer, Serena Williams and Andy Murray play over the next couple of weeks.
Although the venues are often full with tickets selling out, there’s still a chance you can be there.
Fans can get their hands on Centre Court, one of the world’s most famous tennis courts, and No.3 Court reserved seating the day before matches take place.
Plus there’s also the chance to buy tickets returned by fans who can no longer attend.
Find out below all you need to know to get Wimbledon 2018 tickets.
How to get tickets the day before
Several hundred Centre Court and No.3 Court tickets are sold online on the day before play via Ticketmaster here.
Reserved seating tickets will go on sale each morning at 9am for the following day’s play e.g. on Sunday July 1 for play on Monday July 2.
For returns tickets will go on sale with Ticketmaster at around 48 hours before the day of play e.g. at noon on Saturday June 30 for play on Monday July 2.
These are on a first come first served basis and there is a strict limit of two tickets per person/address/credit card.
Ticketmaster is the only authorised agent to sell Wimbledon tickets online, so avoid using any other website.
Go to ticketmaster.co.uk/wimbledon for more information.
Keep up to date with the latest news in west London via the free getwestlondon app.
You can even set it to receive push notifications for all the breaking news in your area
- When is the ATP World Tour Finals 2017? Tickets, groups, matches, results, TV channel and everything you need to know
- Wimbledon 2017 on TV – what channel is it on, when does coverage start, and how can I watch it online?
- ATP World Tour Finals 2017: Results, full line-up, tickets, groups, TV channel and everything you need to know
- 1400 Free tickets to see England against France on the big screen!
- Migrant crisis will tear apart the European Union — then it will tear apart the UK
- The rise and rise of one of Pompey’s own