HCM City (VNA) – The latest products and services in the construction, building materials, real estate and interior and exterior decoration industries are on display at the Vietbuild International Exhibition, which opened in Ho Chi Minh City on June 21.
As the first out of four Vietbuild expos on various themes to be held in the city this year, the event features building materials, electrical equipment, decorative items, hygiene equipment, smart home systems, door and door accessories, paints, and others.
There are more than 2,500 booths set up by nearly 800 companies from 27 countries and territories, including Australia, Germany, Italy, France, the US, Spain, the Netherlands, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, and Vietnam.
Business-matching events and many seminars will also be held on its sidelines, including a seminar on green building technology and another on new fingerprint lock solutions.
Nguyen Tran Nam, Chairman of the Vietnam Real Estate Association and head of the organisation committee, said the annual exhibition would be a forum for companies to meet, exchange information, explore future cooperation and introduce their latest products and technologies.
The five-day expo is on at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre in District 7.-VNA
- HCM City stay-at home: supermarkets, convenience stores, delivery services finish before 6pm
- HCM City enterprises maintain production during pandemic
- Three more COVID-19 intensive care centres to be set up in HCM City to cope with rising severe cases
- HCM City sees decrease in new COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 resurgence worsens HCM City property market
- Identifying Safety Issues In ‘Green’ Building Materials Early
- Officials check progress of intensive care centres in HCM City
- HCM City considers extending social distancing for one to two weeks
- HCM City, Tây Ninh Province closer to beginning work on expressway
- HCM City strengthens Government’s Directive 16
- VN, HCM City receive high level of international support in pandemic fight
- Vietnam, HCM City receive high level of international support in pandemic fight
- HCM City goods supply sharply up, now stable: ministry
- Private health facilities join the fight against COVID-19 in HCM City
- The Building Materials Of The Future Are . . . Old Buildings
- Public sector contracts affected by rising building material costs
- Phu Quoc, HCM City, Hanoi among world’s 100 greatest places
- Construction of modern neonatal intensive care unit starts in HCM City
Building materials, construction expo opens in HCM City have 370 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 21, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.