Take a look at the 8 Series convertible, too. Design registrations from the Brazilian National Institute of Industrial Property are providing the first look at BMW’s design for the road-going 8 Series Gran Coupe sedan. The filings also confirm the final shape for the frequently spied 8 Series convertible. Officially Revealed: ⠀ BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Videos Show Off The Stylish Sedan 2020 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Is Luxury Fun With Two More Doors BMW revealed the M8 Gran Coupe concept at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show as a preview of what a four-door version of the model might look like. The new design filing indicates the German brand is serious about putting a vehicle like this into production. At 191.2 inches long, the new 8 Series coupe is closer in size to the 194.6-inch-long 5 Series than the 206.6-inch-long 7 Series . This sizing suggests the 8 Series Gran Coupe would occupy a spot akin to the old 6 Series Gran Coupe . The four-door 8er would be the stylish alternative for buyers that don’t mind sacrificing some of the 5 Series’ practically for a more curvaceous shape. The Gran Coupe would likely share engines with its two-door counterpart. At launch,… Read full this story
- New BMW 3-series, 799-hp Ferraris to star at Paris auto show
- Review: CTS Coupe is a coup for Cadillac
- Driver’s Seat: BMW X3 matures into king of the crossovers
- Sporty German soft-tops: BMW M240i vs. Porsche Boxster GTS
- 10 notable new cars for 2019, according to Edmunds
- Inside Cadillac's future: New sport sedans, SUVs
- Cadillac targets millennial women in SUV push
- Louisville events: Taste of Frankfort Ave., Mecum Car Auction & more
- What Are The Facts Which Disprove the Official White House Position On 9/11?
- All the Halloween parties, haunts and ghost tours around Tampa Bay through Oct. 31
BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Revealed In Design Registration have 283 words, post on www.motor1.com at June 19, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.