Stewart-Haas Racing has added information technology provider ITsavvy as the primary sponsor for the No. 14 car driven by Clint Bowyer for races at Richmond and Phoenix later this season.
Continue Reading Below
The company will also serve as an associate sponsor for the rest of the Monster Energy Cup Series schedule under terms of the multiyear partnership announced Friday.
The Illinois-based tech company expects to provide computer, hardware and software support for Stewart-Haas Racing’s four-car Cup Series operation.
Stewart-Haas co-owner Tony Stewart said the companies share similar attributes of speed, technology, precision and teamwork, and that the relationship makes sense for both organizations. As for Bowyer, he said that “anything that makes my racecar faster than everybody else’s car, I’m all for it.”
- Haas F1 title sponsor Rich Energy terminates contract
- Failed Force India buyer Rich Energy teams up with Haas F1
- Bowyer leaves Blackpool after first game of the season
- Haas F1 team parts company with title sponsor Rich Energy
- Haas F1 team lose appeal against Grosjean exclusion
- Haas say Force India protest is about equal treatment
- Martha Stewart dips hands into cannabis business
- Kristen Stewart squares off with Kate McKinnon in an epic battle in a new promo for Saturday Night Live
- KIRADECH ADDS STAR POWER TO BOONCHU RUANGKIT CHAMPIONSHIP
- Billy Bob Thorton settles into Goliath as he enters his second season