Better Than Average Fishing Opener Weather Data shows that 39 percent of Minnesota is abnormally dry, up from 4 percent last week. It’s too dry from central Minnesota into the Red River Valley. The biggest, wettest storms have clipped southern Minnesota, but farmers and gardeners from St. Cloud to Crookston are starting to worry. Considering I could be tracking snow, lightning, hail and high water Fishing Opener weather looks better than average. In spite of an isolated shower over southern Minnesota Saturday, most of the weekend looks dry. Mom may temporarily overheat on Sunday as temperatures push into the mid-70s. Take good care of mom. Long-range models show a better chance of heavy showers and T-storms the weekend of May 19-20 up north. Hope we can avoid a drought. Fishing Opener Weather Details. It’s almost here, the 2018 Minnesota Fishing Opener. Considering we had a blizzard in mid-April, I’m just happy it’s not snowing – and there’s open water on (most) lakes, although expect some residual ice on Mille Lacs, Pelican and Leech. Ice-out is coming right down to the wire on those lakes, but icebergs will not be an issue for most of us heading out late Friday night… Read full this story
- Pittsburgh Weather: Mother’s Day Weekend Will Be Full Of Rain
- Alarm bells started going off, it was chaos - Chris Morris on COVID in IPL bio-bubble
- 'Eerie feeling in Tokyo, no atmosphere of Olympics'
- UK weather: Grim outlook as freezing snowy conditions turn to weekend washout
- UK weather: Hail, lightning and -5C freeze before temperatures soar to 20C at weekend
- Garcetti: Angelenos Should Wear Face Coverings In Public, Manufacturers Gear Up Production For Essential Workers
- Divyanka Tripathi Says Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Will Give Her A Chance To Pursue Her Passion
- Bangladesh's IPL players Shakib, Mustafizur return to Dhaka
- Inside IPL's bubble: Players recall how it changed after COVID came knocking
- IPL 2021, RR vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
Heaviest Rain Stays South of MSP have 326 words, post on www.startribune.com at May 11, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.