SINCE Chris Hughes burst onto our screens in last summer’s Love Island, we’ve been following his antics avidly.
We’ve been through the rumoured text trysts and mugginess with Katie Price and the ‘Cracking on’ with Liv.
He was even suspected of ‘Sticking it on’ Georgia May Foote?
It seems like the Love Island lad doesn’t really know what he wants, so maybe he needs a little help from the stars.
Here’s the real low-down and diagnostic on what Chris wants, desires and needs in a partner.
So read on if you’re about to audition for that empty space in his life…
Chris is a Sagittarius
Right there, that rules out a great many other star signs’ interest.
Sagittarius are the verbal hooligans of the zodiac. The minute a thought enters their brain, it comes ramping out their gob. No filters.
So cringeworthy scenes, embarrassing rows and toe-curling moments with people you’re trying to impress are the norm for Sagittarius’s partners.
That said… they are also so honest, lovable, warm and trusting that you forgive them (time and time again… until, perhaps that ONE time you don’t).
They mean no harm, they literally cannot help their outspokenness. And, you know what, they’re usually right. They will say what everyone else is thinking but would NOT say themselves. In a million years.
They’re also mega clumsy and dangerously thrill-seeking. This is a terrible combination which can see the nation’s A&Es littered with wounded, broken Sagittarians.
Mostly, though, their adventures are comedic. Lots of belly laughter, tripping up, throwing their arms around like a rabid animal and general pratfalls.
A little-known secret about Sagittarius is their (initially hard-to-spot!) wisdom. They are, behind the clown mask, deep thinkers and philosophers about life.
They don’t take things at face value but have a powerful intuition and instinct for truth. This is partly the driver of their verbal antics, so if you don’t like to hear your faults and shortcomings airily outlined on a daily basis, then AVOID.THIS.MAN.
Also, they are massive flirts. They cannot resist attention so, if you’re expecting them to avoid temptation when you’re not around, forget it. Their ability to stay faithful waivers
depending on their age, maturity, commitment to you, opportunity to stray / likelihood of getting caught… I’ll leave that info with you.
He’s good on paper with….?
The other signs in the Fire element – Leo and Aries – as well as other Sagittarians.
Fire rules his sign, so he’s dynamic, impetuous and positive and likes others who are too.
He’s a total melt for?
Gemini. This is Sagittarius’ opposite sign, which means they have a magnetic attraction.
He’s icky with?
Virgo, Pisces, Cancer. These signs are too critical, or too clingy, to put with his antics.
So what about…
Chris and Liv?
A Taurus. Laid back, sensual, a bit lazy, stubborn and determined. Most Taureans are incredibly attractive and draw people to them like moths to a flame so they have often had many BFs (and GFs…).
The fault line here is that Taurus likes a peaceful life, no stress and no drama (unless they’re
watching it from a safe distance, with a glass of something expensive in their paw).
The loud, brash, demanding Sagittarian energy can grate on their nerves.
I think we kinda’ saw that.
Chris and Katie Price?
OMG. She’s a Gemini. The ‘magnetic attraction’ one, the hot sex and irresistible thrill-seeking partner in crime.
Perhaps she and Chris will run away and become jockeys, riding tandem in next
year’s Grand National? Put a bet on it, I’m serious. This COULD happen!
Chris and Georgia May Foote?
Another rumoured romance in the headlines, but Georgia’s an Aquarius. Sadly, not a dream match.
Aquarians are slightly cold albeit idealistic and ‘offbeat’ people, their brains run on different tracks to everyone else’s.
To Chris, she would seem out of reach and he won’t ‘get’ her vibe. This was always doomed to fizzle.
Chris and Emily Blackwell?
Scorpios are dangerous, sexy characters- absolute catnip for thrill-seeker Chris. Perhaps though, here, he has met more than a match.
Serious, dangerous Scorpion Emily could end up leaving him wounded from the sting in her tail. Fireworks are likely.
Other celebs Chris would be highly compatible with?
Angelina Jolie, Zoe Saldana, Mollie King, Michelle Keegan (sorry, Mark), Jesy Nelson, Iggy Azalea, Adriana Lima and Kylie Minogue are all Geminis so that’s plenty to go at!
What do the tarot cards have to say?
- Next Love? THE TOWER
- How / where meet? THE HANGED MAN
- Nature of relationship? JUDGEMENT
OMG, three major arcana cards in a row (these are the tarot’s ‘power messages’ from the Universe) so this is a significant time in Chris’s love life.
And I’m afraid to reveal that the next stop is…. ‘OH NO’!
The Tower is card of sudden insights, crushing revelations and new news which rocks our very foundations.
Chris is going to discover something potent and surprising, which will crumble away
many of the hopes or beliefs he has about his current love plans.
But, it’s OK, honestly, because, from here, all future goals will be built upon firmer, truer foundations (truth is vital).
Until this process has worked itself through, there’ll be no new significant lovers.
The Hanged Man shows a period of limbo, of letting oneself absorb, and adjust to, new information. Perspectives and mindsets will shift, and a lot of change is coming.
Judgement is the final call. And it means ‘second chances’.
The door is still ajar to something which, now that the participants are older and wiser, can be appreciated for the magical opportunity it is.
The important change here is not to compare this relationship to anyone else’s past, present or future (or even an imaginary benchmark perhaps set by publicity or social media show reels) – that is the danger zone.
Appreciate the uniqueness of this union- even if it’s just as BFFs. Something isn’t
More on Chris Hughes
Chris Hughes and Kem Cetinay wear matching pink swim shorts on Mexico lads’ trip
NOT SO CHARITABLE?
Star guests on Your Face or Mine charity shows ‘kept thousands in fees’
LOOK HUGHES COMING
The lowdown on Love Island star Chris Hughes…
Who is Georgia May Foote and is she dating Chris Hughes?
OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOTE
Love Island’s Chris Hughes is secretly dating Georgia May Foote
If you are keen to find out what your horoscope says for this week’s events, see Kerry King’s weekly Tarotscope.
- Jesy Nelson's ex-beau Chris Hughes shows his support for the singer with a sweet message after she revealed she had officially left Little Mix
- Chris Hughes and Jesy Nelson's baby joy amid infertility struggle before their split
- The Real Full Monty On Ice fans rejoice as stars including Shaughna Phillips and Chris Hughes strip naked in show first
- Chris Hughes breaks down in tears as fan reveals Love Island star’s live testicular exam on This Morning saved his life
- How to dress for your star sign – are you a ‘glam’ Leo like Meghan Markle or an ‘eccentric’ Aquarius like Amanda Holden
- The Real Full Monty On Ice's Shaughna Phillips leads the arrivals at Blackpool station as she joins co-stars Chris Hughes, Ashley Banjo and Perri Kiely
- Cancer weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 20 to 26
- Leo weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 20 to 26
- Capricorn weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 27 to January 2
- Pisces weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 20 to 26
- The Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn: Here’s what the phenomenon means for astrology and YOUR star sign
- Taurus weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 27 – January 2
- Cancer weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 13 – 19
- Scorpio weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for December 13 to 19
- Ex-Manchester United star Chris Eagles secretly dating Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe after split from fiancée
- Ex-Man Utd ace Chris Eagles secretly dating Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe after splitting from fiancée
- Emmerdale’s Max Parker reveals he was with ex girlfriend for seven years before coming out as gay and dating co-star
- The Real Full Monty stars' tear-jerking motives - tragic deaths and families torn apart
Who should Chris Hughes REALLY date? We look at his star sign and do Tarot reading to find out have 1454 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 10, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.