GWYNETH Paltrow is famous for her love life, after “consciously uncoupling” with Chris Martin.
But just who is the current man in her life, Brad Falchuk? We take a look at his life and career…
Who is Brad Falchuk?
Brad Falchuk was born in 1971 and is an American television writer, director, and producer.
He is best known for co-creating hit TV shows Glee and the American Horror Story.
More recently he is behind Scream Queens.
Brad was also a writer and executive producer for the television series Nip/Tuck in the early Noughties.
Is Brad engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow?
It was revealed in November 2017 that Brad had got engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow.
On April 12, 2018, it was reported that she was in Mexico for her hen do.
Details on the date and location of their wedding remain under wraps, but it is likely to be April or May 2018.
The couple met on the set of Glee back in late 2014 when Gwyneth made a guest appearance on the series for which Brad was an executive producer.
In 2015 the pair went public with their romance with Brad describing the relationship as “going great”.
It has recently been reported that Gwyneth and Brad tied the knot in secret, but the pair have yet to confirm.
More Gwyneth Paltrow
SECOND TIME LUCKY?
The lowdown on Gwyneth’s wedding to Brad Falchuk – plus hen do details
BRAD’S DREAM WOMAN
Brad Pitt finds his ideal woman and she’s made up of his exes’ best bits
Gwyneth Paltrow looks amazing in her bikini as she enjoys her hen weekend in Mexico
GET THE GOOP
Here are a few things you might not know about actress Gwynyth Paltrow
We take a look at Brad Pitt’s former flames following Angelina Jolie split
NO X FOR CHEZZA
Cheryl rules out return to the X Factor as bosses target Rita Ora for show
SEX CASE CASH KO
Harvey Weinstein’s insurers refuse to pay the shamed mogul’s defence costs
Exes Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow reunite at Ellen DeGeneres’ birthday party
GWYN TROUBLE AGAIN
Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop under fire for ‘leanest liveable weight’ advice
Get the lowdown on Gwyneth Paltrow’s diet and her Goop detox
PULL THE PLUG
Gwyneth Paltrow is selling £25 MUSTARD bath salts ‘inspired by England’
Has Brad been married before?
Brad has been married once before.
He is now divorced from television producer Suzanne Bukinik Falchuk.
The former couple have two children, Brody and Isabella.
- This 'American Horror Story: Cult' trailer will give you nightmares
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Ex-husband Chris Martin is ‘like my brother’ after conscious uncoupling
- Gwyneth Paltrow has her sights set on marriage with boyfriend Brad Falchuk
- Meet Gwyneth Paltrow’s potential future husband Brad Falchuk
- How Goop’s Haters Made Gwyneth Paltrow’s Company Worth $250 Million
- Gwyneth Paltrow showcases her 'Modern Family' in pic with Chris Martin and Brad Falchuk
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin finally ready to sign divorce settlement two years after ‘conscious uncoupling’
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin finally reach divorce settlement — two years after splitting
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals the reason she announced ‘consciously uncoupling’ on her blog
- Fox's 'X-Files' set for Jan. 3 return, followed by Ryan Murphy's emergency series, '9-1-1'
- Ryan Murphy's history-making 'Pose': FX orders eight episodes
- ‘People v. O.J. Simpson’: How the actors look compared to real-life counterparts
- Grapevine: Miracles singer Pete Moore dies
Who is Brad Falchuk? Gwyneth Paltrow rumoured husband and creator of Glee and American Horror Story have 570 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.