My journey in KT, and Dubai, began about 30 months ago. I came to refresh journalism, I left a wiser person after rejecting my own leanings. A global workplace in a global city does that to you. You get tempered, you stop debating the future of journalism with the frenzy you have been used to, you blue-ice the jargon you have loaded yourself with. You become comfortably numb. You get to know the real story.
- On matters of security
- Is the editor of the Daily Mail the most dangerous man in Britain?
- How the Picture of Health Contest Changed Their Lives
- American Women Run On Prozac
- St. Charles gym owner launches nonprofit to help special needs clients get fit
- Here’s what you need to know about tonight’s aerial spraying in Elk Grove, Pocket area
- California wildfires: Police warn nav apps could put you in danger
- Have yourself a streaming little Christmas
- Here’s what you need to know about West Nile aerial spraying in Elk Grove, Pocket area
- A life in game journalism
- UFO Sightings & News
- This Epic Twitter Thread Goes Out To Pregnant Women Who Can't Get A Seat On Public Transit
- ‘It was love at first sight’: Sacramento welcomes first West Coast baby of 2019
- A Murder in Kansas Shatters the New American Dream
- Fiber sabotage reward jumps; more damage discovered
- Use technology to understand your audience
- When (and why) social media fails...
- Mission Linux: Inside Red Hat's bunker
The wonderful story of a newspaper and a city have 229 words, post on www.khaleejtimes.com at April 14, 2018. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.