Syria’s Ministry of Expatriates and Foreign Affairs vehemently protested targeted airstrikes against Assad regime scientific research centers in Damascus early Saturday morning local time in response to alleged chemical attacks by the regime, blaming them on “western arrogance and hegemony.” The Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA), the official agency of the Assad regime, also published articles touting support from its close ally Cuba and the Chinese Communist Party in light of the attacks, which the Trump administration has insisted were targeted, one-time affairs.SANA quoted a letter that the Syrian Ministries reportedly sent to United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Saturday in which they denounced the “ferocious aggression” of the Trump administration – with support from France and the UK – against Assad. Claiming that “the majority” of missiles targeting assets in the capital city were shut down, the ministries confirmed that some “hit one of the buildings of the Research Center in Barzeh in Damascus, which includes an educational center and scientific laboratories.” Three civilians were allegedly injured. SANA writes that the Ministries’ statement “affirmed that the aggression of western arrogance and hegemony regimes came as a result of the feeling of frustration with the failure of the conspiratorial project” against… Read full this story
- Syrian activist who led protest movement against Assad regime assassinated by gunmen in hometown
- US sanctions target conspiracy between Iran, Syria, and Russia to keep Assad regime in oil
- Assad regime attack kills 22 opposition forces in Syria's Idlib buffer zone: monitor
- Assad regime attack kills 23 opposition forces in Syria's Idlib buffer zone: monitor
- Assad regime, opposition swap detainees in Syria: Turkey's Foreign Ministry
- Syria: Sana, Assad approves budget law worth 9 bn dollars
- UN votes to condemn US embargo of Cuba
- Assad regime shoots down 'hostile target' south of Damascus
- Mattis Says Syria’s Assad Eventually Will Have to Be 'Managed Out of Power'
- Assad regime attack kills 7 civilians, including 5 children in Syria's Idlib: monitor
Syria Strike: Assad Regime Condemns ‘Western Arrogance’; Touts Cuba, China Support have 322 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 14, 2018. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.